XS_strength is offline New Member

A little help for my next cycle....

Well I had posted a while ago about my pervious history with steroids but here is breifly synopsis of my past:

it's been 2.5 years since my last cycle which was as follows

d-bol 35mg/day
    deca 400mg/wk
    sust 750mg/wk
    post cycle clomid

I have been training hard since my last cycle and up until now. So now i'm ready for another big cycle. However what do you guys think i should go with. I got some advice before that i should go with enanthate or cypinate (thanks btw). Here's what im thinking:

dbol 50mg/day (wk 1-4)
    deca 600mg/wk (wk 1-10)
    enanthate 750mg/wk (wk-10)
    post clomid therapy
    nolvadex on hand

What do you guys think? Do you think i should ease up on the dosages since its been a while or are these dosages too low? A little confused on how a big break from juicing effects the body for the next time around.

Thanks in advance,

-XS

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    I think those dosages are sufficently strong, I really wouldn't go any higher. 50mg dbol is a bit high, you could possibly cut that back to 25mg ed if you wanted to save money, also, cut the deca out 1 week before you end your test, then start PCT 2 weeks after last test shot. So basically the same timeframe just run the deca week 1-9. Other than that it looks good.
    Oops one more thing, you could run the nolva 20mg/ed just to make sure you don't get gyno, it can't hurt. Up to you though.
    Pumped

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your receptors should be wide open.I'd cut the doses down bro.

Maybe something like this:
    wk 1-4 30-40 mgs dbol
    wk 1-12 500mgs test e
    wk 1-11 400mgs deca

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bull is right dosages are really high - you haven't used in 2.5 years - you should be ready and not need so much to get the desired effect Just my .02

XS_strength is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice guys. I had a feeling that I might have been going to high on the dosages.

Do you guys think i should go with sustanon or with enanthate (or cypinate). The reason i ask is that i already bought a crap load sustanon but if need be I will get enanthate/cypinate if it makes that much of a difference.

I think I'll stick to 500-600mg of test. I'll also cut back on the d-bol to 40mg/wk and deca to 400mg/wk. Any other suggestions?

Thanks guys,

-XS

Thread Information