Thread: Pvl Warning

GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Pvl Warning

Well didn't know if i should post this or not. But I went on PVL deca , ansd sust. My friends went on sust and some did deca. Theres 5 of us in all. And well theres a couple other guys who are friends of my friends who went on similar stuff. Diets and training in check. Even if they were not perfect there still sholda been some gains. Now we all got jack results. I have gotton like a 5 pound gain but come on u go on sus,deca, and dbol and u should in all honesty grow. I don't know if it was there latest batch or what. But we all got from diff sources in our area and the sources get it from seperate ppl. So i really don't know what to say.... I am now just saving to get some other brand. Screw PVL is our new saying were not ever touching anything made by the comapany. Also i heard something like even though the sust if 350mg/ml and the deca is 300mg/ml it just means they will have more alcohol or something to numb the pain or something... can someone clear that up

side note: Alpha techs last batch - underdosed.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You're not the first person I've heard say that pvl is no good.

Well im just mad cause i did look around here before and 90% of the stuff i read bout it was good.

Oh and i still would be sore from workouts... and sometimes my joints even hurt. I though deca was supose to help with that. Man this is depressing.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Ive only heard good things about pvl until now. there was another post that someone posted on today and they were talking about how good the stuff was. Is it possible that the stuff that you got wasnt really pvl.

well theres always that chance, but i compared it to tons of pics and posted the pics here too, and it checked out to be real. And all my friends got from diff sources and theres was real too.

sweet is offline Associate Member
    I am satisfied with the PV labs EQ and have had a few friends that have used thier deca and ethanate with good results. I find it strange that you didn't gain any weight from the dbol . What kind was it? PV doesnt make any form of dbol. I also saw your other post that you were running the sust at 350mg/week and the deca at 300mg/week. You need to up those doses for sure.
    Last edited by sweet; 07-28-2003 at 06:54 PM.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    anyone else has any complaints about PVL? i'm thinking of getting some, now i'm not sure no more.

I think u miss read the post. I was running sust eod.
    For weeks 1-6 i was doing sust at .5ml eod
    (1ml = 350mg of sust)
    By week 6 i changed it to .8ml eod
    Now if u figure that out its alot.
    And i've been doing deca at 2 mls / week
    which is 600mg/week (deca 300mg/ml)
    This is fucked.

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    Shit bro. Do you have any pics of your gear? I would like to see it. Sorry.

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Strange bro, I am getting great results. I started the PV 25mg winny caps a week ago and I am seeing results from them already.
    Last edited by sweet; 07-29-2003 at 02:55 PM.

here ya go. If u can't see certain things ask and i tell u whatever it is u want about the stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pvl Warning-c1.jpg   Pvl Warning-c2.jpg  

bump for iowa

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You didn't gain any weight on the dbol either and that was not PVL correct. I don't know anything about PVL gear but it sounds like somebody ripped you on all your gear.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Used PVL products in the past and never had a problem...Good Stuff! BAsed on the bottles in your pics and the results of your cycle sounds like its safe to say your stuff is fake. However not sure if PVL recently changed their labels but gaining a measly 5 lbs on that cycle is enough alone to draw a conclusion.

~US~

I can see the PVL embossed on the label, but anybody can fill a legit bottle with oil and crimp on a new cap.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hmmm this is funny, i just started the PVL winny tabs, and im getting sick results bro. im all water-downed and dried out. maybe the shit u got was garbage ! and if u didnt gain weight from d-bol, all ur gear was prolyl fake. cause as u know, PV doesnt make d-bol ,they make anadrol !

the dbol i started with was alhpa tech. I head the last batch was underdosed.
    Although i started taking THAI dbols few days ago and my weight went up. (6-7 lbs) which ain't bad in one week.

Alpha Tech Dbol was supposed to be good. I heard it was old Spectro stuff.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok, I getting really PI$$ED off when i read this stuff. A) not everyone is going to gain the same. You could have used Niles/ Norma's and not gotten results, don't jump on PVlab is junk... lets see you post your diet and training? Current stats, number of cycles done/doses in past etc.. etc.. etc... I put on at least 20lbs of LBM this year with PVL in fact most of it with base of test/deca , when 95% of ppl are using any brand and getting results very slim change it's the gear. I have used lots of human Euro gear and not gotten the best results, does that mean the gear was bad? No probably means other factors where affecting my gains at the time. It's really as simple as some ppl can eat dairly and feel great and others can't, does that mean the ones that can't the milk wasn't real?

I have used a lot of different stuff and am close to lots of VERY VERY experince ppl who are getting great results with PV lab. IMO - some of best products out right now.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I love their tren and everybody that has used it around here is loving it as well, i can't speak for the products i have not used but the once i have used were real and so where the results...and i also know i was using around 1500mg a week of variety of different gear and it was a part of my life when i was extremely stresses and i was eating like mad and working out like mad and i could not gain a single pound none, was the gear bunk? not likely it was the stress that ate up all my gains and i was just cutting even, i would have been loosing weight if i asn't on...for all you folks that think PV Lab is bunk, why don't you have it tested and prove it instead of just talking shit...XXL

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, I gotta go with tests being the only way to convince me that gear is bunk or even underdosed. Too many variables in the equation to single out the gear as the reason for a shitty cycle.

Big_Boy is offline New Member
    BUT, the tests need to be done IMPARTIALLY! And this is almost Impossible to get in this world of competition between labs!
    Last edited by Big_Boy; 08-04-2003 at 09:09 AM.

I've done a whole pvl cycle. Great results here. Test enth, and winny. I have only read one other neative post of pvl, compared to a whole lotta great posts. You think people would pay the extra dough for controversial gear? C'mon now!!

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    I too have two jugs of PVL Deca 300Mg/ml but have not used it. My room mate just finished using PVL's Test Prop with VERY poor results. This is a guy who benched 400lb before even touching gear, and I saw first hand his training and nutritional schedual. Is this PVL stuff underdosed badly, or did he get a bad batch?? I am scared to use my PVL deca now, and thinking of just chucking it. Anyone have any good results with their deca? I was going to run it at 600Mg/wk with some test.

A Cut Above is offline New Member
    I am in week 2 of Deca 900mg/week and Cyp 900mg/week, both PVL. I have no significant gains to speak of yet, obviously, but I will keep you posted.

I have heard only good things from PVL from very close friends of mine and my last cycle (while cutting) I did PVL tren @100mg/day and Cyp @500mg/week and my cycle was a complete success.

It's always good to hear feedback from people whether it be good or bad, so share your experiences- but don't ever say a particular lab is garbage or amazing based on only your own experience. The BB community as a whole will be the judge of that.

Big_Boy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PEDEY
    I too have two jugs of PVL Deca 300Mg/ml but have not used it. My room mate just finished using PVL's Test Prop with VERY poor results. This is a guy who benched 400lb before even touching gear, and I saw first hand his training and nutritional schedual. Is this PVL stuff underdosed badly, or did he get a bad batch?? I am scared to use my PVL deca now, and thinking of just chucking it. Anyone have any good results with their deca? I was going to run it at 600Mg/wk with some test.
    Run it Bud, you will be VERY satisfied!
    Big

CDNGEAR is offline New Member
    go for it, ive used and loved them, positive attitude helps alot i think too....

Thread Information