Thread: Gyno question

tbrocato is offline Member

Gyno question

My nipples or slight puffy when they arent hard. When I get cold my chest tightens up and looks aweseome. I have no lumps under my nipple. It has never been sore. I am 5'10 185 ish prob 12/13 percent body fat. I can rem even as a kid I think that they were always like this. I am wondering if alot of ppl have this problem and is it gyno ?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It is not gyno, just BF

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you don't feel lumps under the nipple then most likely it's just body fat. Are you on a cycle now or ran one in the past?

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If you don't feel lumps under the nipple then most likely it's just body fat. Are you on a cycle now or ran one in the past?

I have run test in the past and d-bol...for only a very short period of time...maybe a month ? I am still young, 20, and plan on not taking anything until I am 23ish. I think it may be body fat...becuase when I get cold my chest tightens up and it looks awesome. Also what makes me think its body-fat is becuase when I get cold my ab's show alot better also. I also did take nolvadex after the d-bol.
    Last edited by tbrocato; 01-30-2004 at 01:46 PM.

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    I have this same problem right now, but the weird thing is is that I'm tan as hell, but area around nips is whitish and nips are puffy....no lumps, no no gyno..?

Thread Information