Receiver84 is offline Associate Member

How long will this last?

I just started my first cycle of Testoviron Depot 250 on Sunday afternoon. My wife (also a nurse) gave me my injection using the dart method in the right glute (upper right area). I used a 22g needle but will be using 23's from now on. She injected slowly as I told her to do. I didn't know what to expect and was a little sore the first day, a little sore yesterday, and quite a bit more sore today. The area looks fine with no swelling or redness so I'm not too worried about something like infection. Feels like someone gave me a nice charlie horse in the rear. Is this totally normal for Testoviron? Did the 22g needle add to it? Dart Method? the 50mg Prop in the juice? whatever it is it's making sitting at the desk at work a lot less comfortable then usual.
    I was planning on working legs tommorrow but I'm thinking I may not be feeling up to it till later in the week.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    The dart size is fine...you must have some OLD testovirons...a couple of years ago they became just 250mg of enanthate , I don't believe you can get any with 50mg of prop anymore (not real testovirons anyways) I've never gotten pain from injecting testo's before and I usually take 3cc's in one shot.
    I'd say try again in the other glute and see what happens...could be your wife moved the needle around too much or something...

That would be like her to wiggle the needle around in there! I think I'm going to try and have her inject the needle slower the next time and see if that works any better.

To the Testoviron , everything I have researched and studied said that Testoviron Depot manufactured by Schering (spelling) is comprised of 200mg enanthate and 50 mg prop. My amps, I believe, are manufatured in Germany and look exactly like some of the legit ones shown when I search this site. If memory serves me right which it may not the Lot # was 610-M or something along those lines. I guess it's hard to ever be 100% sure when you're new to it like I am but my reasearch says it's the good stuff. Everything was boxed up nicely and came from a source I trust. The only thing I hate about that brand is that they use paper to label their amps and that seems like it would be super easy to replicate and fake. They should print the label right on the amp.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Try heating your testoviron before injecting. I do that with my prop and the injections are painless.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've taken both Schering Testoviron and Primoteston. Both were pain free. Next time instead of the "dart" method, try injecting slowly.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    It could also just be that the area is just not used to being poked with a needle, in time it will be simple and pain free.

That's kind of what I figured. It's always the fear of the unknown that gets me. I wasn't nervous before the shot at all yet I had a nice case of the trembles when it was over from nothing but nerves. Whatever, comes with the territory I guess.

On another note. Someone mentioned warming it up. The amp on Sunday was really cold from being in my basement all night. I didn't think anything of it at the time but I guess since it's oil the cooler it is the thicker is will be. I'll try to warm it a little before my next injection.

Thread Information