jus02 is offline Junior Member

injection times?

hey guys i want to start my cycle i have everything on hand including my PCT so i just wanted to know when is a good time to inject day or night. thanks

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    What I usually do is inject right before I go to the gym. I find thats the best time to do it. I find it gets flowing through the system real good once the blood flow increases at the gym. Just make sure you do it at the same time each time you inject the keep the levels correct.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I like to inject at night, because then I can run the streets wild like a mad man at night howling at the moon. OWWWWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i inject 2x a week, so i usually do it around noon on tuesday & around midnight on friday. This was I get an even 3.5 day split on my dosages and keep the blood level constant.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Anytime is a good time.....just try to make it the same time each time......I personally inject after a workout due to the fact that sometimes injection sites tend to make me stiff and sore.....totally depends on the drug used of course for this theory....ie-test, a little sore at times...but fina- no problems whatsoever.

Thread Information