Thread: year round

joeoak is offline New Member

year round

anybody hear going year round and if so what's your cycle look and how are your gains

joeoak

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I am thinking about it......

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe after my current cycle, but it wouldn't be heavy all the time I would have breaks where im on only 400-500mg of enth.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Maybe after my current cycle, but it wouldn't be heavy all the time I would have breaks where im on only 400-500mg of enth.

I stay on year round. I do a heavy 10-12 cycle, followed by a few weeks on maintenance dose of test.

crazy man is offline Banned
    i have been on almost a year and i love it!!! but i do take alittle time off mabey 3 weeks at a time,so basically year round

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    I stay on year round. I do a heavy 10-12 cycle, followed by a few weeks on maintenance dose of test.
    Have have run into any issues? What is your experience??? Both positive and negative..

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    BLT, you get HRT from your doc right? I guess that means you get regular blood work done. I think that would be the best advice for anyone thinking of going year round is that you need to watch the potential for negatives by looking at your blood tests frequently.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Have have run into any issues? What is your experience??? Both positive and negative..

Biggest negative: I'm always broke, lol.

Postive: dont take any steps backwards by coming off. Constant progress in size and strength.

One thing you have to watch is the injuries, because you will get strong as hell but your tendons won't (unless you use hgh).

I plan on running year rounds in 2 years, But I will want to have a year of hgh under me before I start a year round

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I've thought ALOT about this, but it doesn't seem like a reasonable thing to do.. I understand alot of the sides are reverseable, but for staying on for periods of time may take their toll on your organs.. It would defintley be expensive, but i'm sure your life span would be cut by 1/3, along with you might as well put yourself on a donor list for a liver transplant.. I'm not being negative, those are issues i'm sure you would have to face, look at tom prince, and flex wheeler..

Where's bdtr, that mofo would have some insight.. I could see long cycles like 6 months or so, but never come off.. Well thats a good question..

joeoak is offline New Member
    bump for more replies and bdtr I think I'm going to stay on I like the continueing gains I haven't had any sides other then a little gyno, any of you year round guys use HCG ?

Thread Information