Thread: Off Cycle

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member

Off Cycle

I have a simple question which I can't seem to find by searching the boards.

What is the normal off cycle length of time for a 10 - 15 week on cycle. I want to get my levels back to normal but lose as little as possible. I heard 8 weeks may be a good length? Or does it depend on the previous cycle?

Thanks

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    time on=time off

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Time on = Time off bro, thats the status quo

time on - time off
    That's what I used to do but I heard from a few people that it might not be the way to go. Last cycle I seemed to lose most everything after two months off and still had a month to go. Even though I worked my PCT to an art form I still lost most of my gains. I don't get it, just looking for an edge to keep my gains. Very frustrating. I was wondering if my body comes back down to natural levels very quickly. Maybe everybody is different.

Thanks bro's

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Time on = Time off bro, thats the status quo

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnst01
    time on - time off
    That's what I used to do but I heard from a few people that it might not be the way to go. Last cycle I seemed to lose most everything after two months off and still had a month to go. Even though I worked my PCT to an art form I still lost most of my gains. I don't get it, just looking for an edge to keep my gains. Very frustrating. I was wondering if my body comes back down to natural levels very quickly. Maybe everybody is different.

Thanks bro's
    are you sure your gear you used for PCT was legit? cuz that sounds fishy that you lose all your gains? either the PCT gear was bunk, or you weren't eating enough. I bumb my caloric intake up 500cals on PCT. To help keep the gains.

Ah good advice bro. I'm always paranoid that if I eat to much while off cycle I'll get bloated or fat even when eating clean. I will sure try to eat more this off cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    are you sure your gear you used for PCT was legit? cuz that sounds fishy that you lose all your gains? either the PCT gear was bunk, or you weren't eating enough. I bumb my caloric intake up 500cals on PCT. To help keep the gains.

Thread Information