monkeyjuice is offline Member

Talk about bad timming!

Got my package from my source & GPZ on the same day. And it happened to be a saturday, and both my parents were off and watching TV. They happened to get my mail for me, and start questioning me. I told them the Clomid & Novladex were just to help me lose my water weight for spring break, so i can look ripped. (bull**** lie) I even told her to look it up on the internet, me and my mom are tight, so i decided to show her the website i ordered from. They don't sell anything controlled, she was looking thru everything getting excited, like you can just order with no percription? I was like yea! It was a close call. Then the big box from GPZ i had overnight shipping on it, i told them it was a present for my girlfriend for valentines day. They haven't mentioned a word about it since then. I just came close. They know what i do, but the less they see, the better.

What better present a girlfriend can get than a boyfriend all horney on 500mg of Test a week.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice

What better present a girlfriend can get than a boyfriend all horney on 500mg of Test a week.
    Maybe a boyfriend all horny on a gram of test a week?

-LH

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    Maybe a boyfriend all horny on a gram of test a week?

-LH
    haha feed it to her!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    so how old are you?

im turning 23 in a couple months.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    so how old are you?
    Dont start with the age thing. He is 25 living with the rents. no problems, lets move on

talk about some bad timing but luckily you pulled it off............I would recomend a PO Box from now on to try and avoid this ever happening again.

yea, i think that is my next plan. PO BOX.

o, and the reason i live with my rents still is because i am an unemployed computer programmer. The market sucks in my area. I live in pittsburgh, not a great place for technology. i live by myslef for 5 years, i just recently moved in last fall.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey if all else fails just tell them you ordered something for a buddy cause he doesn;t have a cc and it would only ship to the billing address.... that way if they find out just be like not mine i dont know what it is...

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Got my package from my source & GPZ on the same day. And it happened to be a saturday, and both my parents were off and watching TV. They happened to get my mail for me, and start questioning me. I told them the Clomid & Novladex were just to help me lose my water weight for spring break, so i can look ripped. (bull**** lie) I even told her to look it up on the internet, me and my mom are tight, so i decided to show her the website i ordered from. They don't sell anything controlled, she was looking thru everything getting excited, like you can just order with no percription? I was like yea! It was a close call. Then the big box from GPZ i had overnight shipping on it, i told them it was a present for my girlfriend for valentines day. They haven't mentioned a word about it since then. I just came close. They know what i do, but the less they see, the better.

What web site did you order the clomid and novladex from?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    What web site did you order the clomid and novladex from?
    Not allowed to post that here

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Not allowed to post that here
    oh didn't know that

yeah it is ok bud I will let it slide cause your a fellow bro from Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    yeah it is ok bud I will let it slide cause your a fellow bro from Chicago
    thats mighty kind of you

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    you don't have a job but you have money for Juice? priorities. j/k I owe the IRS but they have to wait the juice comes first.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Dont start with the age thing. He is 25 living with the rents. no problems, lets move on
    Dude, I was just making sure. I checked his profile and he didnt have his age on there. If hes 25, I think he should be able to do what he wants to do without his parents approval. Just my opinion.....

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIPS
    you don't have a job but you have money for Juice? priorities. j/k I owe the IRS but they have to wait the juice comes first.
    haha same here...i filled out my w-4 wrong for my new job i started this year and i owe big time...like 1000 bucks...and i just spent about that on my next cycle and part of an other and all of the ancileries...on top of stocking up before the ephedra ban....****

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    WTF is that all about? I was curious how old he was too. Doesn't say in his profile either. Sounded like he was 15 or 16 from his post. Seemed like a fair question. Drop the fuking attitude bro. We have 15 year olds coming on here all of the time wanting to get started. Some we try to talk out of it for the health.

peace,

ttgb

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    WTF is that all about? I was curious how old he was too. Doesn't say in his profile either. Sounded like he was 15 or 16 from his post. Seemed like a fair question. Drop the fuking attitude bro. We have 15 year olds coming on here all of the time wanting to get started. Some we try to talk out of it for the health.

peace,

ttgb
    Well said ttgb.

1. just cuz of this, i will put my age in my profile now.

2. i just said i didn't have a job, not that i didn't have money.

3. i can do what i want, my parents know i juice, i just like to keep it out of sight. Ya know. I respect their house, and I would rather not let them see anything. thats all

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    1. just cuz of this, i will put my age in my profile now.

2. i just said i didn't have a job, not that i didn't have money.

3. i can do what i want, my parents know i juice, i just like to keep it out of sight. Ya know. I respect their house, and I would rather not let them see anything. thats all
    That's all cool bro...you are definitetly old enough to make your own decisions. Nothing wrong with anyting you are doing...glad everything worked out too.

Just the way the reply to the guy asking your age was what I was curious about. I don't think anyone was going to flame anyone...just wanting to make sure what your situation was. Hope you grow big bro.

peace,

ttgb

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, i think that is my next plan. PO BOX.

o, and the reason i live with my rents still is because i am an unemployed computer programmer. The market sucks in my area. I live in pittsburgh, not a great place for technology. i live by myslef for 5 years, i just recently moved in last fall.
    Thats what makes computers a rough career to get into. All these people thinking they are going to make 70K a year if they take a $10,000 microsoft course but these guys are all in the soup kitchens. Computers will rarely take care of it's workers, too many people get into them, then if you did get into the computer with the education, everything you learned is completely worthless 5 years from now, for example 5 years from now, Windows ME and Windows XP will be a dead as the Commodore Amiga.

I always strongly recommend against making computers your primary focus of your career and education for young people trying to figure out what to study in college. Computers will only provide you a temporary job, nothing life long like doctor, lawyer, nurse, real estate, finance, etc.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro I agree with the post above mine, thats why I am ging to take electrician as my career path. As long as there is electricity i think i will have work... at least I hope i will have work...

blanket is offline Junior Member
    thank god my parents are cool with my stuff, well atleast my mom is, she drives me to my source's house and now she's becoming friends with his wife lol

Thread Information