musclehead1 is offline Member

help me help a friend

hey guys im askin a question for a buddy...he doesnt have internet access. He did a dbol only cycle at AGE 15 (i already told him he was dumb as sh!t for doin that and i didnt know him at that time either) he didnt get gyno from that he now wants to run a test only cycle, we will prolly run it at the same time, but anyways heres my question he did get gyno when he was goin through puberty but he didnt get it while on the dbol only cycle. I told him im runnin nolva all the way through cuz i had gyno at puberty and well i dont want it forever. thanks

PJAY71 is offline Junior Member

I Agree

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    If you wanted to help your friend, slap him upside his thick head and tell him never to consider steroids again until he's at least 21. What ****in' asshole sold this kid dbol anyways? I would like to rip his nuts off for that one...
    What the HELL ever happened to building a solid foundation!!! I tired of seeing these young bucks juicin even before they'd touched a freakin weight! Then they wonder why they never understand their natural potential as well as, become more knowledgeable when they move to the next level... ****!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    yeah, I agree....ask your buddy if he likes the size of his body frame as it is now, or does he hope to grow a little more. If he closes his growth plates, which can happen to someone at his age doing steroids , he will be the same size from now on. No medicine he can take to fix it, no surgery he can go get to fix it.

peace,

ttgb

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Not recommended any use of steroids now... Tell him to use his personal force, natural one, to get gains. Good nutrition/eating well and always, having a good training scheme. Thatīs what works...

Roids are not magic stuff. I tell it by myself and many others...

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    If you wanted to help your friend, slap him upside his thick head and tell him never to consider steroids again until he's at least 21. What ****in' asshole sold this kid dbol anyways? I would like to rip his nuts off for that one...
    i already bitched his ass out but u cant go back in time he's 24 now and he told me about his cycle iv only known him for a couple of years when he first told me i thought he was stupid for jus doing roids (untill i researched tha stuff & found out a lot of stuff is onesided) the guy that sold him the juice was a juicer at only age 16 (another punk) and get this he sold him russian dbol for 150 bucks which tells me that everone is jus out to make a buck

but does anyone know about tha gyno question?

he is 24 now? thought you were saying that he still around 15 or 16...

to answer your question...yes, run nolvadex and l-dex or a-dex to help prevent gyno. there are never any guarantees though...tell him to go to the library for internet access and learn more about what he is putting into his body...or he just trust the same guy at the gym that sold him the dbol at age 15...his choice.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information