lifesabitch is offline Associate Member

I was just wondering........

I don't know if this has already been discussed or not. I was just curious what would cause you to quit doing AS, if anything.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    When it taken over my life so much, it's all I think about...Wait, it is all I think about!!!!!

Honestly, Long term side effects.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Serious health complications would be the definite.

I'll catch some **** for this, but I'd probably quit for a woman I fell in love with. Couldn't really say for sure on that point though.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Deffinately if the a Dr. said look if you don't stop you have a few years left or some organ work that's the bottom line. I have too much to love about life...

SID

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Serious health complications would be the definite.

I'll catch some **** for this, but I'd probably quit for a woman I fell in love with. Couldn't really say for sure on that point though.
    Im glad the woman that i love and loves me doesnt mind, and even enjoys reading and learing right here on AR...

on a serious note, probly medical reasons like the others...if you do it right you probly wont have to worry about that though...i mean the pros have been using for years, and use way more than i ever will, and they are still alive...wether or not they are healthy is another topic though

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    as stated above, when it comes to the point where my quality of life/health are comprimised. i enjoy the game, but not as much as i enjoy my organs or living.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Are you on PCT?

All the great things that I say about you to everyone I ever meet, and now I find out that you won't be wearing the pants in the family??!!

You knew that you would catch flack for that one!!!

peace,

ttgb

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    why is she not giving you the shots....now that's a woman!! lol

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Pheedno, that's why you fall in love with a woman who didn't mind you using AAS! My girlfriend, who is the only woman that I've dated that I've ever truly loved, doesn't mind that I use AAS, and in fact, when she's in better shape, wants to try low dose cycles herself! The only thing she made me promise was that I'd quit if I ever suffered any SERIOUS health problems or if I began displaying "aggressive, out-of-control behavior". Other than that, she doesn't mind at all. I've even shot myself up in front of her (because she was curious). Not every man (who juices) is as lucky as I am...
    i am, and i love it...its easier if theres nothing to hide

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Seriously, I came out to her about it after the 3rd week of our relationship. I figured this would either make or break the relationship, so I told her, and it has only brought us closer, since she supports my lifestyle...
    same here...she almost dumped me but then i spouted off everything i knew and the precautions that i took and the fact that she meet me on juice and i havent to this day done anything violent, so how am i differnet now??? she kinda accepted it after that now she loves it, spends more time on AR than i do reading, and loves to talk about it...

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    The main reason I would quit would be because of health obviously, but I don't know if I would quit for a girl(not everyone is as lucky as you SGfuryZ). I'm with you on this Pheedno, I would probably find it hard to hide it from the woman I love; that's a tough one for me. Any other reasons that haven't been brought up yet?

Thread Information