azgettingbig is offline New Member

Exclamation injection question

2 days ago i did my second injection of deca qv 300 that i got in mexico. im injecting with a 1 inch into my thigh as described on this website, when i did my second injection of 300mg when i pulled the needle out blood came out a little bit, did i get all the deca into my system or did it come out with the blood. the first time i injected not as much blood cam out as this time. my leg was just as sore as it was the first time, does that mean it got in?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    please, please, please tell me that you didn't just confess to doing a deca only cycle!?

uurrgghh.

peace,

ttgb

let me guess...getting ready for spring break?

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Do you aspirate ? I hope you do. You probably lost a tiny amount if any at all. And if this is a deca only cycle then godspeed bro. I am not trying to flame you, but you have to take this stuff more seriously and do some research. Please give some more info or fill out your profile, I don't want to falsely accuse you of being uninformed but you HAVE to run some test with deca. No one will tell you different.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Boy
    Do you aspirate? I hope you do. You probably lost a tiny amount if any at all. And if this is a deca only cycle then godspeed bro. I am not trying to flame you, but you have to take this stuff more seriously and do some research. Please give some more info or fill out your profile, I don't want to falsely accuse you of being uninformed but you HAVE to run some test with deca. No one will tell you different.
    ****, i read online about it, but i guess not enough...i looked for how to cycle it and there were some cycles that used just deca and some that stacked deca and others...please bring me up to date, what do i need to do? what will the deca alone do?

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    let me guess...getting ready for spring break?
    no i have been lifting for years, i have taken 1AD a few times but i have never been happy with the results im trying to get bigger

Quote Originally Posted by azgettingbig
    no i have been lifting for years, i have taken 1AD a few times but i have never been happy with the results im trying to get bigger
    what are your stats i.e. age, weight, etc.

What you are needing to do, with any cycle, is have a test for your base. Like test en, cyp or prop.

Deca only can cause deca dick. Do a search on deca dick and you'll get up to speed on what exactly that is bro.

You have come to the right place to learn everything you need to know. We are glad you are here and asking questions.

peace,

ttgb

im 19 5'11 190 im trying to build mass i want to gain another 15-20 pounds. im taking cyto gain shakes 3 times a day @ about 3000 calories total. ok so now im up to date on deca dick...nothing has changed with my sex drive so far, how do i avoid this. what do you mean having a test for my base? what do i need to get stronger and bigger w/o making my dick go to hell?

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    First things first, I am obligated to tell you to use the search button. Now that I have said that, having test as a base means using a testosterone (cypionate , enanthate , propianate, sustanon , omnadren ) as the basis for all cycles. Everything else you add to this is icing on the cake. A test will make you bigger and stronger and your dick won't be going to hell, it will be going to heaven, ie. strait up!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Add some Test quick and then read - read - read --- this is the place to do it

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    oh and enjoy the cycle Bro - keep us posted

Testify is offline Senior Member
    We should also be obligated to tell you that, at 19 you are too young to do AAS. There are potentially many adverse side affects for those who mess with their hormones before their bodies finish developing. These include permanently lowered natural Test levels, premature closure of growth plates, a higher risk for injury, and many others. In the end, I know you will make your own decision based on your assessment of the risks and rewards, so I will not lecture you. There is good information on this site, if you are willing to search and ask. Use it to your advantage.

where can i get the test w/o going to mexico? is there any legit places online? what kind and ammount do you guys recomend?

Sorry bro, you are soliciting a source there, thats a BIG no-no on this board... I highly reccomend you ignore the PM's and emails you'll be receiving from scammers if you don't want to get screwed.

As for your cycle, I know you do not want to hear this, but I'd say STOP IT NOW. You just started it unprepared AND too young. It's only been a few days so stop now.

In the immediate problems, "deca only" will give you nice water bloating and deca dick. Deca dick is NOT fun. Towards the end of your cycle you lose ALL sexual desire and to make things even more fun, what little desire you can muster up is useless as you cannot get an erection. Without proper PCT this takes weeks to months to fix itself.

In the long term you're looking at problems our good bro Testify mentionned.

Are you even eating enough? At 190lbs you should be taking in 200g of protein PER DAY when NOT on cycle, 350-400g per day while on cycle. All the steroids on the planet won't make you grow if you don't feed the muscles with protein. Wether on or off cycle, your protein intake is the MOST important aspect of bodybuilding, it's AS important as the gym workout itself!

Bro, do yourself a favor and stop this useless cycle now. Then when you have all the necessary stuff (500mg test per week, 400mg deca per week, 20mg nolvadex per day, enough clomid for PCT), and you're a little older go ahead and do it PROPERLY.

You do know about nolvadex and clomid right?

Red

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    o boy, 19 & deca only...... gotta love it

well your gonna do what you want anyways, so if 100 people on here say your too young, your still gonna do it, so might as well give you good advice so you don't get hurt. Test should be a base for every cycle.

Lets say your running 10 weeks of Deca, add some test!

weeks 1-10 Test 500mg (inject 250mg 2 times a week, Mon & thur)
    weeks 1-10 Deca 400mg (inject 200mg 2 times a week, Mon & thur)
    weeks 1-12 Novladex 10mg ed
    PCT
    weeks 13-17 Clomid 300/100/50
    weeks 13-17 Novladex 20mg ed

You must use PCT or else you will not keep any of your gain, you will deflate like a balloon! Next, novladex will prevent gyno. You don't want bittch tits do you? Lastly, i hope you have alot of money set aside for food. Because without it, you will not gain a pound! You must eat 5000+ calories everyday to grow.

Thread Information