Thread: Women

switch954 is offline New Member

Women

i was wandering if anyone knows any girls who are on steriods bc i have a gf who wants a little of a jump start and i thought may be a low dose would be good for her but i didnt knwo what the differnece is with guys and girls on steriods and how much would u suggest if any at all and what should she do like one cycle of deca or test at a low dose.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    There's a big difference when women use steriods as opposed to men.
    Only steriods for women IMO are Primo and var.
    Here's a good read:
    http://www.basskilleronline.com/women_steroid.html

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by switch954
    i was wandering if anyone knows any girls who are on steriods bc i have a gf who wants a little of a jump start and i thought may be a low dose would be good for her but i didnt knwo what the differnece is with guys and girls on steriods and how much would u suggest if any at all and what should she do like one cycle of deca or test at a low dose.
    This would be good only if you'd like your girlfriend to become your boyfriend....

Dude, you guys should learn as much as you can before even thinking of putting an AAS in her system!

Be safe...

D

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    If she is not planning on competing or something along those lines I would suggest against it. It is a risk reward issue.

Dagny is offline Female Member
    What if she were planning on competing in a figure competition, and fat loss was the first priority, muscle mass being the second (they deduct points if too much muscle)?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    clen wouldnt be bad but AAS is alot more serious than just a "jumpstart"...

somedude247 is offline Member
    Bro....do NOT get your girl into AAS.....research this and u will find out why....

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree 100% that this is a decision that you should not take lightly. Do as much research as possible first and weigh out every option. That being said, AAS are no more "dangerous" to women then they are to men. Afterall, physiologically we are the same. The big difference is how AAS can affect a woman's femininity. Androgens are masculinization drugs and essentially make a person MORE maculine by increasing testosterone levels in the body. Because a woman does not have test naturally, the addition of test can lead to undesirable sides such as increased hair growth, deeper voice, loss of menstral cycle, hardening looks, etc. On the other hand, if doses are kept reasonably low, it is not as much an issue and most sides are reversable...as long as use is not prolonged. My research and experience has lead me to conclude that if, and it's a big if, she decides to give AAS a try then I would agree with MBaraso and suggest low dosages of priomobolan or anavar . Some women even react positivly to low doses of winstrol (5mg tablets). The decision is ultimately hers of course, but like the bros recommended, please, please, please do as much research as you possibly can first!! Also, PM some of the female members, female vets and female mods...they would know much better than most of us. Good luck bro to both you and your lady.

Thread Information