Thread: hcg, t3, clen

dannyripms is offline New Member

hcg, t3, clen

okay, i have some mexican hcg 10ml=10000iu, i injected 1/2 cc, and **** that **** hurt, i mean really bad, and im the type that can take pain, my question is do you think it could be the water sent with it or what, i have some solution of my own, second when should i quit using it , im doing 500iu sat and sun, third i have some clen , would really like to use some t3 but kindof scared of it, tell me what kind of side would i see, and how should i take clen by itself and t3 by itself.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyripms
    okay, i have some mexican hcg 10ml=10000iu, i injected 1/2 cc, and **** that **** hurt, i mean really bad, and im the type that can take pain, my question is do you think it could be the water sent with it or what, i have some solution of my own, second when should i quit using it , im doing 500iu sat and sun, third i have some clen , would really like to use some t3 but kindof scared of it, tell me what kind of side would i see, and how should i take clen by itself and t3 by itself.
    why are you useing HCG ??????????

and i woudnt run T3 without running some sort of AAS...it will at away muscle without a perfect diet

dannyripms is offline New Member
    to keep those big boys working.

Thread Information