New Bod is offline New Member

Newbie needs help

Here's the deal...i'm thinking about taking my first cycle ever. I'm 27, 6', 185 lbs (but on the cut/ muscular side) been working out for 6 yrs. I was thinking of taking d-bol (6 weeks) and winny-v for approx 8 weeks. I have always been a hard gainer, but adding 15 - 20 lbs this way seems like a better option right now. I must adimt I am slightly worried about the side effects. What kind of anti-e's should I take and when? I have tried to get as much info on other sites, but this seems to be the best place for straightforward advice. Any advice would be appreciated.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro I would consider running test in your cycle. Lots of guys are gonna tell you the same thing. Try doing it like this.

week 1-4 30mg Dbol ED
    week 1-10 500mg Test Enan EW

The thing is that dbol will mostly put water on you and its hard on the liver. That is the reason why 4 weeks is plenty I believe. Also by then, the test will start to kick in.

Just my opinion on this though.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Bad stack. Are you looking to bulk or cut.
    If cut, do test and winny.
    If bulking do test, maybe d-bol kick start.
    Diet and training is key
    D-bol will give you a soft, wet look, which you don't want if you are taking winstrol .
    Plus, two orals is too much for liver.

NoLimits is offline Member
    A dbol /winny cycle might not be what you are looking for. First off, both are 17aa compounds. Let me guess, you are afraid of the needle! If you really want to put on size, I would re-think your suggested cycle. There is your straightforward advice!

Reply with goals and BF% for more help

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    If you are indeed afraid of the needle, you better get over it quick. The preconception that orals are not as serious a steroid as injectables is completely false. The opposite is true. It seems like when uninformed people think about putting a needle in their body they get freaked out and think its hardcore, but the orals have the ability to do far more damage than the pins. Just my 2 cents. And as far as your proposed cycle, I second what NoLimits says. Good luck.

No Limits...you hit it on the head. Don't want anything to do with the needle. Like anyone else, I want to get big. But, being cut is more important to me (as I am still very active in aerobic activities). Will winny put any extra size on me w/o d-bol? I have always been rather slim and cut. Before my recent shoulder surgery, my max bench was 240 lbs and could squat over 300 lbs. My body fat is at 10%.

NoLimits is offline Member
    I am going to tell you right now, and you really need to believe this... injecting yourself is less painful then you think. And if you really want to grow and be smart at the same time, you need to use compounds like test which is injectable!!!! Sorry!

Test, and winny, or test alone. Just concentrate on keeping a clean diet, and run clen , ECA.

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    the guys above have it right... dobl and winny are not a good first cycle..

Dbol 1-5
    and test ene 1-10 is a good cycle

run liquidex through out for bloat and gyno... run nolva and or clomid pct

Thanks for everyone's help....being new to this site, everyone has been really helpful. Test and winny it is!!! (i think)

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    welcome to AR bro...stick around, read, learn, don't get in too big of a hurry! Lots of good information and good people to share their experiences with...again, welcome to the board.

P.S. Everyone is more than right on with the advice. What some were actually saying is that a dbol and winny cycle is NEVER a good cycle. I know they said "not a good first cycle", but they mean NEVER!! Do a test only cycle to kind of test the waters...lol sorry for the pun! Not near as bad as you first think....especially if you get educated on what you are putting into your body to begin with!

peace,

ttgb

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Well how do you plan on running the test e and winny? Anti e and pct?

Thread Information