Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    xtremesport14's Avatar
    xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    419

    Anyone using these SL batches?

    Test Enan lot #31533
    Primo lot #41prm

    If so how are your results so far and are there any recent test results on these I tried to find these batch #'s but couldn't any help out there? I saw the primo results but it had no lot #.

  2. #2
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    Test Enan lot #31533
    Primo lot #41prm

    If so how are your results so far and are there any recent test results on these I tried to find these batch #'s but couldn't any help out there? I saw the primo results but it had no lot #.
    ME

    There has only been one batch thats been tested underdosed that i know of...ill try to find it for you but i know its not this one

  3. #3
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    31348 was dosed @ 236mg/ml...still good though IMO...within 6% of the label...

    oh, yeah i dont know about your primo...

  4. #4
    dizzle's Avatar
    dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    2,829
    The 75mg primo was tested overdosed. Only 20 bottles were made for Primo75, the newest batches are 100mg/ml.

    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=78732

  5. #5
    xtremesport14's Avatar
    xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    419
    I saw this one I couldn't read the writing on my pc to tell the lot # thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    31348 was dosed @ 236mg/ml...still good though IMO...within 6% of the label...

    oh, yeah i dont know about your primo...

  6. #6
    xtremesport14's Avatar
    xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    419
    has the newer batches been tested yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    The 75mg primo was tested overdosed. Only 20 bottles were made for Primo75, the newest batches are 100mg/ml.

    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=78732

  7. #7
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    has the newer batches been tested yet?
    ive tried to get the lab tests on my test E and prop, but no luck on anything new so i doubt it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •