m1514 is offline Junior Member

HELP, on cycle, need to cut for a photo shoot

Im currently on 30 mg dbol ed, 100mg test prop ed, and 250 mge test enan 2 times a week...3wks into cycle. I need to cut real quick for a shoot, usauly I just go on a crash no/low carb diet. Im at like 8-9% bf right now, my question is what should I do? I dont really want to lose any muscle, but ripped is what I must be. I was think cut the dbol completely, up the ldex a little bit and go buy some sort of fat burner, or I may be able to get some winny. Please help.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    winny wont help just diet and cardio. i would drop the dbol and test e but its probably a little late because you are still gonna hold some water regardless.

Forgot to mention, shoot is on the 19th and 20th. I always cut cut real fast, like a week or less, but Ive never done it on roids. For diet, just the usual? Chicken, no fat cottage cheese, eggs, veggies?

yeah keep the protein high as possible to help save muscle. dont run on the treadmill either walk at a decent rate as to just burn fat!

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, what you mean don't run on the treadmill? Is that not as efficient?

if you run you risk burning a ton more muscle.

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    interesting bro

Thanks guys for the help. I #@$king hate these diets, I just want to eat!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Cut the d-bol completely, maybe the enanthate too. jump on l-dex and nolva right away and slowly cut your calories and your carbs. keep on the prop but drop it to 75mg/ed to avoid any unecessary water. the prop will help keep you anabolic , so you should waste little (if any) muscle, even if you hit cardio hard.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    So your taking 1,200mg of test a week?!?! Clen and ECA are good for fat loss. I agree with the rest, drop the dbol !

What type of caloric,carb, protein intake should I shoot for? Ive done this tons of times, just never while on a cycle, I hate to waste this as Ive picked up near 15lbs now. Also what about fat burners?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Fat loss T-3, clen , and eca.... they are great for burning fat

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    if you run you risk burning a ton more muscle.

I posted this on another thread for a guy. It should help you out. Walking isn't going to do **** for you cept' burn 300 calories an hour( if you're lucky). Just follow the below and you won't lose ANY muscle from the cardio

Kinda sorta but not really. You will burn the most pure fat from your body at a h/r between 65-70% of your maximum. Anything above that and you're pulling from your atp or glucose stores. An average person stores enough glucose for 45 to 65 minutes worth of cardio. After that you'll start to burn more fat and muscle unless you keep your body fueled( w/ a carbo drink or powergel). As long as your cardio sessions don't really go over an hour you're not in danger of burning any muscle. Your atp stores will be depleted but you'll still be fine. The reasoning to keep your h/r below 70% of your max is because anything above this is too fast for your body to metabolize the fat for use as energy. I know about lactic thresholds/ max h/r's, and cardio expulsion on the body like Cycleron knows about this forum. I train about 15 hrs a week on a bike and use a h/r monitor that d/l's to my computer for post workout analysis. ANYWAYS: Just keep your cardio below an hour, expend more calories than you consume and you'll be buring fat, not muscle. Below an hour it doesn't matter if you h/r is 65% or 95% of your max. Any more questions please feel free to ask.

That sounds great, I sure do appreciate the help. Ive always ran instead of walking and Ive never noticably lost muscle. In my opinion I have an easy body to maintain, always low bf, can cut real fast, and now with gear Im getting more muscle. Im up to 214lbs, so I guess I can stand to lose a few.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i would take some diuretics, tarax or lasix. You'll look much better once the water is gone.

Thread Information