rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Fvk my lower back is in pain from dbol I suppose

This is my second day at 50mg ed im on the snake arrow pinkies and my lower back is sore as hell. Im taking tyler liver detox, Ive taken dbols before and didnt experience this pain before that i can remember of. Do you guys feel the same ****? Oh yea before I see the question are you taking this alone...No ..lol. Im using it as a jump start.

RDL

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    i started 2 days ago i already feel some painin my lower back it happens it sucks.. make sure you drink enough water and take your supplements/

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    LOVE that pain!! I remember doing deadlifts and having to lay on the ground for 5 minutes between sets writhin in pain of the pump.......using a medicine ball to lay on between sets helps to stretch it out a little bit. Either stop the dbol or get used to that pump.....drinking alot of water helps..but it won't ever totally go away

I can run thai pinks at more than 40mg ed, the pain is so bad for me I have to sit down for 5-10 mins after every set of squats. Even after drinking 3 gallons a day it did not help the pain much. Then by week 4 I had bloosy crap, but all and all I love dbol I will use them again and again.

Cool, I have taken them before but **** my lower back never was this sore. I just have to suck it up and drive on with a hard on..I have been taken .5 armidex ed and 20 mg nolvs ed and still got the puffy face and **** the whle body is swole up..

RDL

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    haha doughboy

Man Im starting to look like the little dough boy now..lol and also feel like it too.

RDL

slamd097 is offline Banned
    yup it hurts...and yup you have to deal with it. I drank water like it was going outta style. The water did relief some of the pressure, but it still hurt a little. Or water alieve, and a new threshold for pain.

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member
    Yea at my job I have to run. Theres about 4 or 5 of us on gear and all of us have that pain from the d bols...But I Love it

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    If its a muscle pump your just fucted. If its your liver drink a gallon of cranberry juice and it will clear up within a day or 2

I cant tell if its muscle cramps or liver because we worked the obliques(not sure if thats spelled right) like a mofo but Ill get the cranberry juice and drink the gallon to be on the safe side.

thanx brothers
    RDL

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i used to get lower back cramps/pain when on the dbol . Its gone now, i've been off for a week.

NO PAIN, NO GAIN BABY!

Thread Information