Should I make a change from winny?

Whats up all.. Planning a fina/prop/winny cutting cycle and have been reading lots of peeps wit joint probs on winny. I personally never used any of three b4...should i drop the winny and maybe add some clen or keep the winny? what u all think?
    cycle
    1-8 fina 75mg eod
    1-8 prop 100 mg ed10 mg thruoght
    500 mg b6 ed

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't say drop the winny and add clen at all.....I'd tell you to try the winny and see how your body reacts, you can't NOT take it just because other people have problems with it. I've never had joint problems on winny and I've went as high as 100mg ed for 8 weeks......try 50mg ed and for at least 4 weeks and then judge from that if you should do it again or not....but clen isn't a replacement for winny either way...

Well what is your cycle history???? since you have not used any of thoes compounds I think you are better off going with just the prop/fina. If you have used clen do the 2 weeks on/2 weeks off throughout the cycle and post cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    I wouldn't say drop the winny and add clen at all.....I'd tell you to try the winny and see how your body reacts, you can't NOT take it just because other people have problems with it. I've never had joint problems on winny and I've went as high as 100mg ed for 8 weeks......try 50mg ed and for at least 4 weeks and then judge from that if you should do it again or not....but clen isn't a replacement for winny either way...
    Do you think 3 new compounds is ok for him???? He has not seen the effects of any of these before.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I actually glossed right over the part where he said it was his first cycle. I'd def not do 3 compounds just for the fact of learning how you react to each one. If you do 3 at once, you won't truly know what you are reacting to and how.....thanks for picking that up LWB

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    I actually glossed right over the part where he said it was his first cycle. I'd def not do 3 compounds just for the fact of learning how you react to each one. If you do 3 at once, you won't truly know what you are reacting to and how.....thanks for picking that up LWB
    Yeah bro, I was just checking bc I know your a good man for advice.

sorry i may have not been clear on that..i just never used the fina/prop/winny toghther b4...i have done some sust and decca cycles. thas really it and i also ran some clen b4. i thought clen might be a choice since im trying to cut up.
    Last edited by IronPumper80; 02-10-2004 at 03:48 PM.

fat_face is offline New Member
    I love winny, it makes me hard and slim, but it makes my hair fall out like crazy.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like winny and consider it a good choice with prop and fina. You do need to watch the joints, hair loss, and cramping but almost all are controllable.

Thread Information