Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

mixed hcg frige storage

whats the best way to store hcg in the frige? I mixed it up in the vial it came with and sucked it into a big syringe, turne it upside down and put it in a glass in the frige door. when I use some I squirt some into a diabetic syringe and do the shot. is this the best way to store it? i didn't fill the part between the needle and the rubber because I was afraid some would drip out. I'm afraid leaving an air gap will cause evaporation and if that happens was considering adding some (bottled) water to the mix, don't know if that would be sterile enought tho>

NoLimits is offline Member
    You should have just left it in the vial that you mixed it up in! Not sure why you are keeping it in one syringe and then changing syringes when you want to use it! Am I missing something?

capinatl is offline Junior Member
    I usually use Organon Pregnyl 5000iu hcg and get my own water so I have control over iu/ml potency. This way I can take hcg and add whatever water I want; let's say I want a 1000iu/ml solution I would add 5ml water. I draw and inject into a sterile vial and keep it in the fridge for the 2 weeks I use it (or whatever my protocol).

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    just started mine today...

trying to get 500iu per injection....

can i add b12 to the solution??

and how much ?

Quote Originally Posted by capinatl
    I usually use Organon Pregnyl 5000iu hcg and get my own water so I have control over iu/ml potency. This way I can take hcg and add whatever water I want; let's say I want a 1000iu/ml solution I would add 5ml water. I draw and inject into a sterile vial and keep it in the fridge for the 2 weeks I use it (or whatever my protocol).
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    All I've used is Pregnyl so I can only comment on that but i mix the water into the powder amp, then draw 500iu's worth (.10ml) into each of ten different slin pins, recapping them as I go, then store them in tupperware in the fridge and used them as needed.

rationale

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    You should have just left it in the vial that you mixed it up in! Not sure why you are keeping it in one syringe and then changing syringes when you want to use it! Am I missing something?
    I put it in an AS syringe because:
    -once you break the top of the amp there is no lid to seal it with.
    -you can measure how much you have
    -you can measure how much you're taking while transferring it to a diabetic syringe.
    -you dont take the chance of getting bur or gear on your diabetic syringe by drawing it with that

The idea of pre-loading the diabetic syringes sounds good, but i'm worried that some will drip out.

Quote Originally Posted by capinatl
    Do you use bacteriological water, tap water, or bottle water, or boiled water or ?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobie Wah
    The idea of pre-loading the diabetic syringes sounds good, but i'm worried that some will drip out.
    Not to worry -diabetic syringes come with little needle caps just like the big ones and all you have to do is recap once you've filled them. I've never had a prob with anything leaking out -they're pretty tightly fit and without downward pressure on the syringe I can't imagine anything's gonna come out in any case. Once they're stacked in their tupperware that's not gonna happen.

Thread Information