iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

is this possible?

ok bros,
    im coming to the end of the injection part of my cycle. last shot of prop today. starting clomid in 3 days. my question is this: i have some 5 mg winny tabs left over from a previous cycle. i was thinking of using them to bridge my way to my next one, starting in 6-8 weeks. i havent bridged before, and i dont even know if winny is good to bridge with or not. i was going to use an extremely small dose, say 20 -25 mg ed or eod until next cycle. i know about toxicity and other things associated with winny, but just wanted some opinions before i even think about doing this. i will even welcome the flames that come with this question as long as it is constructive. START FIRING AWAY!

peace bb79

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

winny

Sure it will work fine as bridge, however not sure if you can recover your HTPA well on winny, plus coming off cycle and no test with winny your joints will be killing you. Personally why bridge if your bridge doesn't mean your coming off? Run winny and low does of test prop or suspenion to harden up post cycle and hit it again hard in 8 weeks.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    start them when clomid is done bro, not before. Take it all in one dose early in the morning.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Take arimidex during clomid and you might not have to use a bridge.

interesting.
    kizer, if i decide to do this, what dosage is best in your opinion? does the 20-25 mg look ok? i would run it appoximately 5 1/2 weeks, after the clomid for this one is done. good idea or not? also, eye candy brings up a point to be considered, about the hpta recovery, will it bounce back on that low of a dose ed or eod?

iconn,
    i would love to run the arimidex through the clomid stage of the cycle, but why do you say i might not need a bridge by doing it this way? im confused on this point. iguess its something i missed and just dont know about yet.

peace bb79

As for not need a bridge w/the dex I am living proof, lol

I don't even know what is happening but my bench press has gone up 45lbs since I finished my cycle. I had about a 3 day slip and then it felt like I was on a cycle again, still going up by the week.

As for the dose I know of ppl putting on weight w/only 20mg/d of anavar and that is a weaker drug than winstrol so 20mg/d of the winny should be a good dose for the bridge.

As for the HPTA, I highly doubt you will get a rebound effect from your natural test product, or if you do it will be killed with the addition of the winny.

My plan and what I suggest is let your natural test rebound, it will do so during clomid therapy and you won't be bridging at that point yet. Let it go until you start to feel it drop off or return to normal then start the bridge. I have learned to play things by ear and listen to my body rather than set a plan in stone. So when my strength gains taper off, I will have 20mg/d anavar waiting until then I am just going to enjoy the ride

kizer
    thank you bro, sounds like a plan to me............. think im gonna go for it . all i have to do is take the 20mg right up until i start my next one, correct? after clomid of course. i will run the dex through my clomid therapy, and if i feel i dont need the bridge then i will drop the idea at that point. however if i feel its needed, then im on my way from there..................

thanks again for the help bro, its appreciated.

peace bb79

Sounds good to me bro. If you get a crazy rebound it will start while you are still on clomid/dex. As soon as it tapers off you can begin your bridge, I will be doing the same thing but with anavar at 20mg/d. And yes I will be running it up to my next cycle, probably a max of 4 weeks on the bridge though.

Originally posted by barbells79
    kizer
    thank you bro, sounds like a plan to me............. think im gonna go for it . all i have to do is take the 20mg right up until i start my next one, correct? after clomid of course. i will run the dex through my clomid therapy, and if i feel i dont need the bridge then i will drop the idea at that point. however if i feel its needed, then im on my way from there..................

thanks again for the help bro, its appreciated.

peace bb79

kizer
    thanks again brother, all the info has been extremely helpful.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO........................

PEACE BB79

Thread Information