damiongage is offline Anabolic Member

liquid reseach sites

explained at bottom

-Pheedno

NoLimits is offline Member
    You are asking for a source... Yes, it is out of line.
    I know it is hard to find gear for most guys... but this isn't the way to go about it. Plus, you will find you get PM's from guys wanting to take your money!!!

Jackman is offline Banned
    well i dont see whats wrong with asking since every **** nubie in the lr busted thread asked for one! i was wondering why not 1 person said somthing to them..... but anyway you heared LR was spendy(as in high cost)? they were the cheapest around...

test-e-for-me is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    In light of the recent events with LR, I am currently in search of a place to order from. I know of a few but have never used any but LR. If any bro's could through me a pm with a tried and tue site, it would be greatly appriciated. Many have posted that LR was spendy anyway.

thanks

p.s. Mods If I have broken any rules by making this post please delete and accept my appologies.
    I, too,have never used anyone other than LR. Not going to be easy to find another like them. Use to see their name all over the boards, maybe that is why they went down. If you do get some info., feel free to PM me with the same info.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I know of 10 other sites that sell "research products" it's pretty common knowledge... however I have only used LR and was asking for a recomendation.
    I also have a good "source" for protien and could post that and not break any rules.

Thought the rule applied to illeagle substances

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    the best protein source around is all sport nutrition..... 10lbs- 38 bucks! sure as hell can;t beat that (22 grams protein)

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    below is a post from another board from lr in responce to bust.

I really wish everyone would please calm down a little.....the bust is a joke. If you look at the charges they are next to none. Considering that we supposedly ran "the most sophisticated drug lab in the history of jefferson parish" you would think they would have charged us with a little more than possession of steriods (personal stash) and marijuana (whoops my wife has occassional glaucoma lol). The gbl is bogus....the truth will be told in the media rebutle soon. The bust is no way related to and will never be related to the ancillaries being sold by LR. Any potential visits are related to what they are hoping to be hidden bottles of gbl shipped to our customers. And also why would I jeopardize my thriving business and promising new line of products for something so stupid and mail out gbl and using US postal service at that. I have been around for a while and we all know what gbl will cause with the authorities. A customer list was not confiscated.....it is a tracking verification on new orders along with new orders to be processed. Anyway, if you don't keep some sort of record of shipping then people will complain about not getting their order and no way to track it. Unfortunately, anytime a person orders via CC on a shopping cart, 2 records are retained (shopping cart archives and credit card processing batch records). The main thing to remember here is that this is a local raid....it has not and will not go to a federal level as long as no controlled substances were found in the parcels which never were. My advice is not to believe everything read in the media. Our only mistake was having a worker that we were unaware of with very active extra-curricular activities. They begin to watch him and look into where he works (along with some rumors due to his wanna-be pimpdaddy dreams of his). Put these elements together and the presence of a research chemical company and you get what took place last tuesday evening. As you can also see...we were introducing new GABA products....local narcotics forces obviously have not read up on their chemistry 101 to confuse this natural amino acid with the infamous "date rape drug". Unfortunately, due to the steriods in the home, they can and will always charge for having a controlled substance in the presence of a minor. They were reaching hard to slap as many charges on us in this case, because of the oh **** feeling when nothing was found. We will get out of this and I hope that people can stop saying that this has happened because of LRs greed, because anyone who has been a customer in the past can see that we are always very generous (that is why we had such low prices that is why our policy always was to send out free products for delays/backorders/mistakes).
    I just was contacted earlier this evening by my lawyer and the Feds have not even submitted preliminary interest in this case. The only way that this would be a federal case is if there were in fact CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES being mailed across state lines. There weren't so we still stand local and even local has not moved forward with any additional charges at this time after testing the chems on site.
    I would like to thank all members who have been supportive of us during this traumatic time on me and my family.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    That's interesting.....I'd give a tooth to find out if that post was really made by the lab owner.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    me too......

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    That's interesting.....I'd give a tooth to find out if that post was really made by the lab owner.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    OK guys, this thread is going to be locked. damiongage, no worries, this was sort of a grey area, but ultimately cannot be allowed.

If anyone sees a post asking for a source to a research site, then report the post and warn the person please.

Thanks

Thread Information