Thread: Deca Question

santi524 is offline New Member

Deca Question

I'm pretty much new to steriods , last year I did a Winstrol Depot cycle. I'm now planning to do a stack of Dianabol and Deca -Durabolin . The Deca-Durabolin which I'm being sold they say is 300mg. What does this mean, how long would this last me and how should I take it. He suggests 1cc per week, and he says 300mg will last me 10 weeks. Can I get some advice on what I should do about the Deca-Durabolin and what the costs should be.

Thanks

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Dont Run That Cycle!!!!!!!!!! ADD TEST!!!!!

The deca and dianabol isn't reccommended? And what is meant by deca 300mg? How long would that last me and how much does it approx. cost?

First off you need to do ALOT more researching before injecting compounds into your body that you dont even know about. You need to drop the deca and run a test only cycle, you can keep the dbol , but i wouldnt. It is 300mg per ml=cc. That will last you 10 weeks, but it seems like you havent bought it yet. So dont buy it. It costs me around 80 bucks...

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    bro doesnt sound like youre ready to buy anything yet...not trying to be a jackass but do some research and you'll see this is completely wrong and in time you'll find out everything you need...dont run this cycle

Ok. So what do you recommend. I'm currently about 205 lbs, i've just recently started working out, mostly cardio workout and dieting to lose the 15 to 20 pounds of excess weight i have. Then I don't want to put on too much size, but still want definition. Are there any suggestions also for what i could take to accelerate the weight loss process?

How old are you? And if you just started working out then you should hold off for about a year of natural training. Most reccomend you reach your genetic potential first. A good first starter cycle is Test Enanthate , nolva, and clomid for PCT.

Fat loss, research clen and ECA... those are good for fat loss...

Ya, i know, i'm def. not buying anythin quite yet. thats why i've been doing some research first so i can get to a decent point w/ my body and then get it started once i have more info. Hence the reason why i'm asking.

Just turned 21, I play rugby at my school, and I've just been looking for some more strength.

razor67 is offline Banned
    test only is definately the way to go for a first cycle. keep researching, get your diet in check and doing that cardio and when the time comes wou will have the knowledge you need to do things wisely.

ok...well just one more questions, what do you guys think about dianabol , is it good to use alone to put on some size and then maybe cut up w/ winstrol depot

negative...

oh yea and just to correct you "whiteykauai", It sounded like I just started working out, which is inaccuratte, I've been working out for almost 5 years, but only recently did i start working out again after putting it off for maybe 2 or 3 months.

no dont run only dbol ... it is one of the worst ideas that all these newbies come up with. Research a "dbol only cycle" and you will see why.

Here Brother, start with this...This is a long acting estered Testosterone Compound, requiring minimal injections, and will give more satisfying gains than you ever saw with the Winstrol you ran. Testosterone is your body's Natural Hormone. Run this first, see how your body reacts to it, and see what side effects if any you may or may not be prone to, THEN, you can move on to another compound to stack with. Remember that from your body's point of view, it Needs Testosterone, so stack anything you run in the future with Test. There are certain specific situations where certain goals are trying to be achieved, where test is Not ran, but this type of proceedure is only for Very advanced athletes, who Know their body's throughout, and have a unique and ideal understanding for the goals they are trying to reach.
    Start with this:
    Testosterone Enanthate @ 250mg Every 4 Days.
    Nolvadex @ 10mg (One 10mg Tab) Every Day.

Run this steadily for 10-12 weeks, your call. Personally, I think short cycles with long acting esters are a waste, but I don't want to infringe upon the ever guarded "Newbie Laws".
    14 Days after your last shot, you need to start running "Clomid" like so:
    Day 1: 300mg (6 50mg Tabs)
    Day 2-28: 100mg (2 50mg Tabs)
    Also 14 days after your last shot, up your dose of Nolvadex to 20mg (2 10mg Tabs, or 1 20mg Tab, whichever you can get)
    The Nolvadex is to prevent Feminine side effects from occuring, such as Water Retention, Gyno (Bitch Tits) hip/breast/waist fat depositing, etc etc.
    This is an anti-estrogen, it blocks estrogen from entering receptors, hence the continuance of the drug into PCT.
    Clomid is a "SERM", a combo of Anti-estrogen/estrogen antagonist, which blocks receptors, yet stimulates testosterone, not directly, but by helping HPTA return to normal.This is plenty for you to know for now. Read, listen, watch, and learn as much as you can Every Day so you will be more informed before you move up/on.
    TSW

Oh yeah, DIET, TRAINING, SLEEP.
    This is more important BY FAR, than ANY Cycle.
    TSW

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Alot of research.....

test only....yes

If you run the dbol ........ you run the risk of getting a back pump that will make it impossible for you to run....

or walk sometimes for about 2 weeks until the stuff gets out of your system..

take the test only cycle... it will be fun for you..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thanks, I think for now I'm definitely just gonna diet w/ low carbs and look into Clen or ECA, any advice. Just trying to shed 15 or 20 lbs. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by santi524
    Thanks, I think for now I'm definitely just gonna diet w/ low carbs and look into Clen or ECA, any advice. Just trying to shed 15 or 20 lbs. thanks
    that should do it..
    good luck

BTW, Welcome to the Board.
    TSW

Thread Information