GetPumped is offline Senior Member

That little STUBBORN *ss fat under your navel

Ok bros I have a question. I have always been pretty lean my whole life, about 10% bf right now. I just started to increase my cardio and started to do more lower abs because I am trying to get that LAST bit of fat off that is right under my belly button. I have been doing it for a while, but it STILL manages to stay there. You can see my top four abs really good, but the bottom two don't really show as much because of this little bit of fat. What do yall bros do to get this off, I'm sure yall know what I am talking about. I have my summer cycle planned which includes fina, prop, and EQ along with cardio and a great diet (low carbs). Will this give me that extra lift to get this stubborn *ss fat off that is right below my belly button? What yall bros think, any recommendations to help get it off now? If I keep doing lower abs and cardio should it eventually go down? I have always been pretty cut, but that is just one place on my body that I can't get cut for some reason. Thanks bros.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Look up

Cheat To Win

@ www.t-mag.com

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Ha, yah lol, but I think eventually it will come with hard work and proper diet and cardio along with my next cycle. Everything else on my body is very lean, but right under my navel, I want to get that little bit off so I can get my six pack really defined.

Thread Information