Thread: Rk.com

bigmrclean is offline Junior Member

Rk.com

Anyone use this dude with decent turn around time and service?

edit - bdtr

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i dont think you can post stuff like that on a thread PM a mod and ask

ColdSore is offline Banned
    there is a thread in here bashing them too...bad service for lots of bros...i would stay away...you might edit the name of the co. though

BDTR is offline Retired
    I use them all the time now with great service. For a while their email was down but it should all be worked out now. Shoot them another email before slandering them please.

Man bro i've shot dude tons of emails lately. All I want is my stuff, unbroken. I've pretty much given up by now. I placed initial order on Jan 14th, still don't have anything worthwhile from him. Alright enough bitchin' from me.

BiGMRCLEAN

BDTR is offline Retired
    fitnessgeared.com go to the forums, we have a special RK section on our board where you can talk to chem about your order.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    a local friend said he got jipped by them. they charged his card and never sent anything. personally thats who i always use and have gotten everything ive ever ordered promptly however.

im not bashing them b/c i have no personal experience...and i would like to use them b/c their prices are pretty resonable, but until someone can claim their credibility i wont...ive heard some bad things about their bussiness operations thats all ill say

Another 2 cents of mine. I have always used Animals kits, and gotta give him props hands down. Rk looked like he had his stuff together and everything looked cool. Just goes to show you, when you got someone good, DONT SWITCH to someone else.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never had a problem with him either - in fact, sometimes he sends much more pins then I order. And his turnover time always surprises me - I sware I have received packages from him within 3 days. I have ordered liquid, Fkits, and pins from Chem - no problems. Like bdtr said, get him over on FG or try and PM him here... I am sure he will solve this matter for you...

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Well boys, that seems to be the key. Notice the guys that are getting good service are well established bros? That seems to be the theme I'm seeing, but I may be wrong.

I'm not "bashing" rk in the other thread, but if it looks like a snake, moves like a snake.....bro that sucker has scales and fangs. There's definitely something to this, and one way or another, it needs to be addressed eventually.

Personally I don't give a flip, it appears I just lost $200 and that's that, I'm over it already. But I hate sitting here quiet knowing that a lot of different bros are having real problems with rk and not saying anything about it. If someone asks a question pertaining to thier service, and I said nothing at all, and they get ripped off, then in my mind I'm guilty by omission.

However, some upper bros are well aware of this situation, whatever the situation is. Whether the guy is just the poster boy for unreliable service or something worse, that remains to be determined. But don't deny that a situation of SOME kind at least exists, whatever that situation truly is at this time. I do however promise to keep my comments of a personal nature to myself from now on, but after losing $200, perhaps you can understand how I could be a little angry.

And that's all I have to say about that.

-LH

I've used RK twice for F kits and was satisfied with the turnaround and service and the kits were perfect. I have nothing bad to say about RK.

The only reason I switched to GPZ for my last order was that GPZ has a Canadian distributor and I didn't like the risk of cross border shopping (a few Canadian bros had their F kits seized by customs as BA/BB cannot legally be shipped by mail, it's on the dangerous products list).

Red

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    They sent me my stuff but not until I sent an email saying next step was stopping payment on my card. Stuff showed up two days later. The day before I recieved my stuff he asked what exactly did i order. I went ahead and ordered from another place because i was affraid they may have got pissed for me bugging them and sent me some battery acid. Just not willing to take that chance. the place came highly recomended and I believe thats because they take care of the top bros.

huh...that is funny bdtr and warrior didnt have problems, but the unknown guys have...sounds like you just have to threaten and jump his ass to get anything done right 50% of the time...the other times he sounds like he has his **** togather

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    huh...that is funny bdtr and warrior didnt have problems, but the unknown guys have...sounds like you just have to threaten and jump his ass to get anything done right 50% of the time...the other times he sounds like he has his **** togather
    I'm offended. I may not be liked but I'm known.J\J

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    This is funny, bros want to say how good they are but, you're missing the whole point.
    If you PAY for something you should'nt have to be e-mailing them,going to FG and questioning chemo,threating to stop payment on your cc. It seems this is a waste of time disscussing this subject. And as LH said, He nor I was bashing no-one we were stating the FACTS. We got ripped,amoung others!!!!! So all i have to say to any bro who wants to order from them, YOU WAS WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all i have to say......

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I got no service at all for almost 2 months until I had some better-known bros step in for me. The situation was taken care of in a matter of 2 days after that.

For anyone who has a question or a problem with RK, please go to the RK forum at Fitness Geared and ask your questions or complain all you want there. That is the best way to get your problem remedied. Complaining about it here is not likely to get the problem solved, but does let others know about the shoddy service.

-moto

Alright so I went to fitnessgeared.com and posted, chem wrote me back, said he would send the BA out for a 4gF kit. M*th3r F**k** sent me some BA right. He sent about 1 CC of it. What the hell is this dudes problem?? He is a D***!

BiGMRCLEAN

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    . I went and visited the frum on the othe site! That dude sounds like a joke!!! Everyone ALWAYS waiting on stuff. 2 months and chit. Come on. that's ludacrious!!!!!

Yeh he is a joke. I don't take lightly to people screwing me over on my money either.

Ok everyone. In the end Chem made it right. Peace out everyone.

I'd rather pay a higher price than have to pull teath to get what i ordered

BDTR is offline Retired

yeh me and chem got everything worked out. thanks bro...

Hey bdtr. I don't know if you back this giuy or you are just passing on info but if it is that hard for the new guys to get there stuff. How in the world are they going to know it is real? I know they send you guys the good stuff but how do we know they are not sending us some ****ed up ****. I'm just saying if its that hard for them to get **** shipped, then it is got to be impossible for them to make quality ****. My two cents is . If they can't deliver on time then they can't deliver quality. It would take a lot of improvement for me to order from them again and I got my stuff.

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    i have always had great service from them... 5 days turnaround tops... I have used them many times

HMMMMM..........read the thread. I think i'll wait a month or 2 if i need anything to order......see how everyones chit pans out.

There are a couple other places that you can get a kit from as well. A guy I have always used before (and his kits kick ass) is Animal. He has been around for a looooooooong time. I don't have the url on me right now, but if you need it PM me. Peace...

Thread Information