chevy44 is offline Member

best mexican gear!!!!

as some of u may know, i am planning on taking a trip to tj at the end of feb...i have been on this site day in and day out reading up on: places to go, what to buy and prices etc etc. and MANY of you good bros have helped me (thnx) . but just recently i have read SEVERAL threads on qv products and how they r junk but at the same time i have talked to bros who say their gear is good and the last thing i want to do is drive to mexico (7hours each way) and come home w/ wack gear. so i wanted to get everyones opinion on what are the best brands to get in mexico.......thanx everyone.
    im looking for test enanthate and some dbol
    ps. and if qv is the way to go, what batch #'s should i watch out for?

bump

thanx bro uve been a big help ......anymore?

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro your quote is totally outta line, borther jones never said you win some you loose some but you live to see another day... thats craig's father from friday man!!

remember when the preacher comes up to smokey and craig? well what does he ask ? " is sister jones in?" and craig says, " no and neither is brother jones, theyre @ work" and smokey says, "where ur ass needs to be" and then the preacher says, "my son at 75th baptist church do u know what we call drugs? we call them a little sinnie sin sin!" and smokey, "well around here between normandy and weston, we call this alittle twenty twen twen!" come on u should know this. craigs father is brother jones!

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Buy QV products, they are the BEST around in Mexico and for the price they can't be beat. Also, it is VERY easy to spot QV fakes, just use the search button for QV fakes and you will be able to find ALL the ways to spot them (hologram, rounded corners, shrink wrapped box, etc.), go with QV if you can find some IMO.

Yeah I would go with QV or get some Organon sust redijects.

Thread Information