Nolva through-out?

1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
    1-12 EQ 300-400mg/week
    1-13 Sust 500-750mg/week
    16-18 PCT

PCT:
    Clomid - Day 1 300mgs, 2-11 100mgs, 12-21 50mgs
    Nolva Day 1 - 21 20mgs/day

Im wondering if i should use the nolva through out the cycle as well as PCT.
    Im a little worried about bitch tits and water retention etc. Should i start taking 20mgs/day nolva start at the end of week 4 of the cycle(after the dbol)?
    Also what about clen and winny. Can i start them 3 weeks after last injection or what? Winny at 50mg/day for 6 weeks and 2 on, 2 off, 2 on for the clen?

what do you guys think, i have my cycle pretty much figured out but i would like to clarify these few points. I have only done winny 75mgEOD for 8 weeks before. 6'2 230lbs 15%BF

thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Whats your goal here?

somedude247 is offline Member
    I would only use the nolva during the cycle if u start to feel a "tingle" in your nips...otherwise I would save it for PCT....due to the fact that I've been told by many bro's that it will hinder gains if used throughout a cycle....

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    nolva won't hinder your gains, but it will keep some water off of you, and if you're running dbol , that won't make a lot of sense cause you want the water from dbol for the strength gains, nolva also helps with blood pressure, i use it throughout my cycles, but i don't like getting bloated

slamd097 is offline Banned
    scott said it right. I ran my nolva about a week after my last doagse of d-bol, and had great success. No boobs!! LOL

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I always run 10mg of Nolva with my L-dex

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gripex
    1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
    1-12 EQ 300-400mg/week
    1-13 Sust 500-750mg/week
    16-18 PCT

PCT:
    Clomid - Day 1 300mgs, 2-11 100mgs, 12-21 50mgs
    Nolva Day 1 - 21 20mgs/day

Im wondering if i should use the nolva through out the cycle as well as PCT.
    Im a little worried about bitch tits and water retention etc. Should i start taking 20mgs/day nolva start at the end of week 4 of the cycle(after the dbol)?
    Also what about clen and winny. Can i start them 3 weeks after last injection or what? Winny at 50mg/day for 6 weeks and 2 on, 2 off, 2 on for the clen?

what do you guys think, i have my cycle pretty much figured out but i would like to clarify these few points. I have only done winny 75mgEOD for 8 weeks before. 6'2 230lbs 15%BF

thanks
    First, absolutely use nolva throughout. It does not hinder gains.

As importantly, if this is only your second cycle and you have never used test before, you are using too much test at 750. That is a crazy amount. There is absolutely no reason to use any more than 500mgs, or 250 mgs of single esters like Test E or cyp.

seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    nolva won't hinder your gains, but it will keep some water off of you, and if you're running dbol, that won't make a lot of sense cause you want the water from dbol for the strength gains, nolva also helps with blood pressure, i use it throughout my cycles, but i don't like getting bloated
    I'm gyno prone, so I am actually starting Nolvadex and Proviron a week before my cycle. Is it correct that the Nolvadex will hinder my Dbol gains? If so, to what extent? Should I drop the Dbol and add something else?

Sam

gripex is offline Junior Member
    I dont want it to **** with the Dbol . It'll keep the water retention down some? thats cool, but i'd rather have the water then lose gains from the dbol.
    Is this true?

Thread Information