nitetrain45 is offline New Member

test enant:Brovel, QV, Ara-test

Ive got a little dilema. I bought three bottles of test enanthante: Brovel Labs Testosterona 200, QV Enantat 250 and ara-test 2500 from aranda. I've been through a few cycles now and used test before, but Im a little woried about the purity and cleanliness of this gear. First, the QV hurts like a sob. Four days after, its still sore as hell and red, but it goes away. I also read a little about the suspect batch 13, which this stuff is. The Brovel doesn't hurt a bit but the bottle is a little sketchy with a fade from white to blue label: lot no. 1952, exp. JUN 2004. The ara-test does't hurt either and im pretty sure it's legit. is there anything anyone can tell me about the way my body should react to enanthante, or is the QV dirty.

i appreciate the help

chevy44 is offline Member
    the batch u have may have a high ba content, taht would cause for the pain. and qv is known to hurt more than others. as far as ur brovel goes. there should be a hologram sticker, blue should fade to white 3/4 of the way down on the label and u should be able to see 3 glue strips thru the label......if all thats in check, then u got some legit brovel.

Thread Information