Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

Newbie considering first cycle - Winny.

I'm 19 years old, and 270 lbs at 5'11". I have a half-decent base because of an athletic background, however I obviously have a ton of fat to lose. I am aware that Winny is not to be used to gain, but it used as a cutter. I have been instructed by a close friend, and trainer, that an 8-week cycle of Winstrol (50 mg injected every other day), in additon to an "impeccable diet and lots of cardio" would help shred the fat off of me. I am hoping for 220-230 lbs. Any advice for this newbie would be appreciated as I have scoured the message boards for a similar case, and have found that most are using Winny as part of a stack. I would like to build later on, but am mainly concerned in cutting down my fat. Thanks for your time everyone.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro you can probably go with winny clenbuterol and primobolan im not shure if thats the exact cycle u want but im just tryin to give you some ideas

also trenbolone , anavar ,boldenone ...stanozolol ,deca ,primobolan ,cyto mel... hope that helps bro..

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member

19?

being only 19 yrs. old you will find that most people will tell you to wait a few years. diet and cardio alone will get you headed in the right direction. Winny is a hardener, but it doesn't shed the fat off. you may want to look into some fat burners research eca clen t3 ect.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro winny doesn't burn fat. Diet & cardio do.
    Give that a try before u think about using AS, Because for #1 your too young, # 2 You haven't really given diet & cardio 100% effort yet.
    Use some clen /eca to help you along...but thats it.
    Goodluck,

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Bro winny doesn't burn fat. Diet & cardio do.
    Give that a try before u think about using AS, Because for #1 your too young, # 2 You haven't really given diet & cardio 100% effort yet.
    Use some clen /eca to help you along...but thats it.
    Goodluck,
    i agree with him i was thinking of doin a cycle and got falmed but didn't want to listen but after hanging around a while i decided to get a nice solid base first bro its the way to go... I go to high school with kids who have gone on cycles before and i know people who are bigger than them working out naturally for a couple of years. use an AS when you have to and you cant get any bigger to see the best results.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Personally....I would go with cardio, ECA stack and a solid DIET.....save the drugs for later when u want more mass....as stated in previous threads, winny is great for hardening, but pretty much a waste if your looking to shed BF...but if your set on using AAS..go with tren , I'm using now with sus and making great gains while leaning out.....

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Cardio, diet, and ECA. No need for you to be lookin to AS to cut fat. Steroids wont do that for you, there is no magic drug, commit to a diet and cardio plan and stick to it, once your metabolism increases you will be amazed at what you can lose.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    also trenbolone, anavar,boldenone...stanozolol,deca,primobolan,cyto mel... hope that helps bro..
    Hey bro, I know your trying to help but If this was the only response he would be more confused than when he asked. No flame but people need exact advice so they can make educated choices.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    same thing here bro...maybe even try the atkins diet...I know it's controversial...but damit I have seen lots of people I know drop serious weight on it...mix that with lots of cardio...shiet...withing 3-4 months bro you'd be cutting up.

peace,

ttgb

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    also trenbolone, anavar,boldenone...stanozolol,deca,primobolan,cyto mel... hope that helps bro..
    And him being only 19, he doesnt need these yet. Especially for a first cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Hey bro, I know your trying to help but If this was the only response he would be more confused than when he asked. No flame but people need exact advice so they can make educated choices.
    yeah i know what u mean though, after i said to my self i think thats gonna make him even more confused...i was just tryin t ogive him a few ideas from "cutting" cycles...i put quotes beause i dont get how an AS can make you loose weight, aren't they all suppose to basically make u big? I know some harden and some have more water and all that but they still basically do the same thing...

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    yeah i know what u mean though, after i said to my self i think thats gonna make him even more confused...i was just tryin t ogive him a few ideas from "cutting" cycles...i put quotes beause i dont get how an AS can make you loose weight, aren't they all suppose to basically make u big? I know some harden and some have more water and all that but they still basically do the same thing...
    Diet is the only true cutter when AAS are involved. So no, as big as he is he does not need any AAS at this age or at this size.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Also do a search on "ECA stack" like everyone above mentioned. Perfectly legal.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate. I am researching an ECA stack. Additionally, I have heard that Clen has wild side effects. Is this true? Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by §ierra_350; 02-11-2004 at 04:19 PM.

Thread Information