pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member

whats the best way to run all this?

Ok so i have a 20ml bottle of homemade fina, 50 (50mg) winny tabs and 3 bottles of 10ml 100mg/ml of prop. I am thinking this

Wk 1-5 1/2cc of fina and 1/2cc of prop a day
    wk 6-10 1/2cc of prop and 50mg winny tab a day
    PCT as usual
    Nolva on hand throughout

this is my second cycle, first one was sust/dbol for 10 weeks and i gained about 25lbs and kept 17 or so.
    I am 22 and 217 with 11%bf.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't have enough fina or prop to run the cycle correctly

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    do some more research bro...it's all here. Welcome to AR. Stick around a while, learn what all you need to know...never start anything until you fully understand what you are putting into your body.

peace,

ttgb

pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member
    i have been reading this site for months now.
    my plan is to do 50mg ed of prop weeks 1-10 (which i belive is better then 100mg eod) and 37.5mg ed of fina for the weeks 1-5 which is again better in my mind then th 75mg eod that some do and since it is my first go with tren i think thta 1/2cc is fine to see results as well as how my body reacts. the winny in weeks 6-10 at 50mg/day....what is the prob with that..... i wanted to run this way because i dont want three compounds in me at once and i think this is an ok second cycle. If you have any comments suggest a better cycle with these.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    The prop needs to be 100mg ed and the fina 75 mg ed, the cycle needs to be longer and you need more gear to make it work.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    He has enough prop to run 350mg a week for 10 weeks, so i think that is enough prop. You could run the prop at 75mg which would equal about 500mg a week. How much sust was in your last cycle? But you should get some more tren and run it 50mg ed instead of 37.5.

I think it looks alright, but you just set it up kinda different...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    yeah put it all into mg instead of cc...I just went back and reread your post...the way you are posting it makes it look like you haven't done any reserach...which it looks like you have.

peace,

ttgb

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    He has enough prop to run 350mg a week for 10 weeks, so i think that is enough prop. You could run the prop at 75mg which would equal about 500mg a week. How much sust was in your last cycle? But you should get some more tren and run it 50mg ed instead of 37.5.

I think it looks alright, but you just set it up kinda different...
    He has 30ml's of 100mg Prop that equals 3000mg of prop total so hw would need at least 3500mg....... and he will not even 10ml's out of each of those vials........ He will need more.

The minimum I would run is 50mg of Fina ED for no less than 8 weeks.... To run the fina at 50mg ED for the 8 weeks then he would need at least 2800mg of fina.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    [QUOTE=TheMudMan]He has 30ml's of 100mg Prop that equals 3000mg of prop total so hw would need at least 3500mg....... and he will not even 10ml's out of each of those vials........ He will need more.

Yeah your right Mudman like always.... and will lose some prop with the injections and underdosed. Go ahead and get 1 more 10ml vial of prop and you should be alright.

Thread Information