james31 is offline New Member

Arrow PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE BETWEEN EQ OR DECA and WINNIE

I am considering taking a cycle of EQ, DECA and winnie. I know i am definitely taking the winnie. I am not sure whether to take both the EQ and DECA at the same time as the winnie. Will DECA and EQ going to hit the same receptors and not do anything for me? Will it benefit me to take both eq and deca with the winnie? The only definite is the winnie at 50mg eod. Should I combine eq and deca also? If not, which would be better with the winnie either eq or deca?

bigdog81 is offline Member
    u need some test in there bro...............

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Here is what you should take with the deca or eq, TEST TEST TEST. You cant run any of those compounds without test as base. Test is the foundation to any cycle. Learn about what you are doing before you do it. and how old are you, stats, goals, experience?

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    I really don't like mixing deca and winny, because they both have distintict purposes, one will give you more volume, and the other more hardness.
    You should put some test on your cycle.
    test and deca is fine, test- eq- win is fine too, but they both have distinct purposes.
    What do you really want?? More mass or more quality??

james31 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LOGANXXX
    I really don't like mixing deca and winny, because they both have distintict purposes, one will give you more volume, and the other more hardness.
    You should put some test on your cycle.
    test and deca is fine, test- eq- win is fine too, but they both have distinct purposes.
    What do you really want?? More mass or more quality??
    Thanks logan for finally helping me out in some way. I am looking for quality muscle gain in the range of 10-18 lbs and keeping atleast min 10lbs. You said you'd recommend test, eq and winny. Would you recommend enanthate or prop, those are the two i have access to. Or would you take half enthat then half prop in a certain order in addition to the eq and winnie.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Is this your first cycle? If you take prop you will have to inject eod if not ED. the test e you would only have to inject twice a week.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Is this your first cycle? If you take prop you will have to inject eod if not ED. the test e you would only have to inject twice a week.
    i would not take the winny unless your doing a long cycle. don't cut & bulk in such a short cycle. Why do it half asss?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james31
    Thanks logan for finally helping me out in some way. I am looking for quality muscle gain in the range of 10-18 lbs and keeping atleast min 10lbs. You said you'd recommend test, eq and winny. Would you recommend enanthate or prop, those are the two i have access to. Or would you take half enthat then half prop in a certain order in addition to the eq and winnie.

In response to your saying "thanks for finally helping me out in some way", that's what everyone is trying to do for you here. In the same light, I could come back at you and say why dont you help all of us out and do some research before you post. I am not trying to flame you, but a basic search on the subject "first cycle" you would have seen that test is the base to any cycle. No test=no cycle. Its just better to have some understanding of AS rather than to say I want to take deca , eq, and winny how do I do it.
    Last edited by RJM03; 02-11-2004 at 12:16 PM.

Thread Information