Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member

just about ready to go

hey bros I'm going to start my first cycle in a week or so. I just want to ask a few last questions before I jump on. I am still wondering how to split up my dbol At first I was just going to take one 5mg with each meal, but I read where someone said that if you lift in the evening to take them all before that. so I figured I would take three times per day at 10 mg the last 1 hr before my workout. anyone have a better idea? also I'm planning to use nolva and L dex throughout my cycle, maybe start a week before and run both all the way through pct. is it necessary to run both durring pct? finally a few people say that if your running dbol that nolva and ldex durring will hinder your gains. I know it will just keep the water off, but dbol gives you mostly water right? just want to make sure I'm not wasting my dbol! I'm posting my cycle and schedule, so it will be easier for you to help me with my dbol dose. also is it best taken with food or between meals?

week 2-11 400 mg cyp (split mon & thurs)
    week 2-5 dbol 30 mg/d
    week 1-13 L-dex .25 mg & 10mg nolva
    week 14-16 pct clomid 300-1d/100-10d/50-10d
    also Nolva 20 mg & l-dex .25 mg

I eat @
    10:00-10:30 am
    1:00-2:00 pm
    4:00-5:00 pm
    7:00 pm
    8:00 workout
    9:15 pw shake10:00-10:30 pm
    12:00-12:30 am

thanks guys you have all been a big help getting me on track!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I am proponent of keeping blood levels steady, so I go 10mg morning, noon, and before bed. I take with food just b/c I have a sensitive stomach and want to avoid any stomach pain.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    cycle looks good, i am on something similar but with 500mg test & 400mg of deca , layed out almost the same.

This is the first cycle i've seen proposed in awhile that actually looks like someone did some research. thank you!

as for the dbol , i took 30mg also, 10mg in the morning after breakfast, 10mg before workout, and 10mg a couple hours before bed, if i took it right before bed, i would be all wired up before i went to sleep, and layed in bed for awhile. Everyone is different tho, so see what works for you.

good luck bro, looks good!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good but forget starting the anti-es a week before. In theory you dont even need to start running anti-es till a couple weeks into your cycle.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Looks good but forget starting the anti-es a week before. In theory you dont even need to start running anti-es till a couple weeks into your cycle.
    the thing with anti-e is:

1. are you prone to gyno?

2. some people:
    .....a. Don't use anit-e's unless they see signs of gyno
    .....b. Use them thru-out their entire cycle and PCT
    .....c. Use only in PCT
    .....d. start 1 week before cycle and run all the way thru PCT

3. Novladex during cycle will NOT hinder your gains, as opposed to what some say. At such a low dosage, it will be insignificant.

So waht i suggest to you, is find where you fall in this category. Me, i like to run Novladex/anti-e's thru the entire cycle.

thanks for the advise guys I will probably run my anti e's through the whole cycle. what about after pct would there be any advantages to taking anti e's for a few days after I'm done with clomid? I know these questins are very similar, but I want to be sure to get it right.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't run the anti-es past the pct unless you show signs of gyno.

what other things should I use with this example: milk thistle, ala, B5 for acne ect. how to dose these? I have never had acne, but certainly don't want it either, B5 necessary?
    Last edited by Kdog@usi; 02-12-2004 at 02:19 AM.

sorry to bump, would like some more opinions.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm an advocate for running protectants during a cycle..so I agree with Nolv @ 10mgs ed.Also I'd run l-dex at .25mgs ed.900mgs ed of milk thistle during dbol cycle.I get very little acne on cycle so I can't answer that question for you.

thanks bull I was planning on running the ldex with the nolva. think I'm gonna get some milk thisle before I start as well.

Thread Information