Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ambulance is offline Member

DNP Supp Shopping List

Ok so it's been said not to do DNP , but some of us are going to anyways at one point or another.

To all the experienced users...cycleon, dr evil, bdtr, etc

What was your daily shopping list of supps? Please how much of each vitamin and supps you took to survive... IE V8, vitamin E, Potasium, etc

Totally overdue it if you can, list everything you could possibly need to survive. I've researched, but everyone seems to have a few different things they use as well as the commons everyone uses. Go ahead and give us your daily intake list of supps if you can..as well as what you wish you took with it that you didn't.

Thanks guys, hope you have the time for this!

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Dont touch it Ambulance. As far as I know you have barley even completed your first cycle(not a put down). ****s just scarey and advanced. I would atleast exhaust every diet in the world before taking that step.

I dont plan on it for a year actually bro, so that would be why I've began researching at such an early start because its so dangerouse. This isn't just for me though, this is for every member who could potentially save their life with this post. If you feel i havent done my research i can post all of the supps i know to take, but i am looking for something more intimate as in what each user prefers for them since everyones different.

I'm going natural for another year, but lets get the thread rolling now. I'm ordering all my supps 1 month before i even order the DNP .
    Last edited by Ambulance; 12-08-2003 at 01:06 AM.

So lets see your shopping lists and dosages bros....

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    ok. im not endorsing DNP and by no means am i suggesting you use it, but if you are going to use it you might as well be safe about it. i stopped my first 12 day DNP blast a little after thanksgiving and im getting ready to go back on a 10 day blast starting on the 15. firstly, im sure youve been told to start at 200mg for the first 3 days. that is sound advice until you figure out how much you can stand and how well your body tolerates it. i didnt have any side effects except for constant sweats, insomnia, yellow body fluids, irritability. if you are under some kind of stress or pressure or having some kind of emotional problem, wait until after that is over with or you will be a basketcase while on DNP. ok...here is what i used personally...

1 regular multivitamin
    4 grams of vitamin C
    2000 IU of vitamin E
    800mg of ALA (rALA is better if you can find it)
    1333mg of Magnesium
    2400mg of Calcium (not with magnesium)
    525mg of Milk Thistle
    950mg of Cranberry Extract
    Melatonin (for sleep)
    ECA Stack (for energy and/or extra fat burning)
    T3 (i havent used t3 yet, but your thyroid will slow down if you are on DNP long enough, so you may wanna take some to counteract that if t3 is up your alley)
    WATER (as much as you think you can drink but id say no more than 5 gal/day)
    Postassium (some people take a potassium supplement while on, i didnt but i suppose it wouldnt hurt anything)

that should be about it. i cant think of anything else, but its late so i may be forgetting something. just make sure you have all your supps before you start. and be safe.

thanks bro, good list.

Remember, I'm not doing this for a year...but I'm sure others on this board will be doing it before me so it would benefit us all if you can post your shopping lists and dosages.
    Last edited by Ambulance; 12-08-2003 at 01:18 PM.

bump

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    i was thinking about using high dosages of acetyl l-carnitine, acetyl l-tyrosine, and BCAA's to help with the fat burning. im almost convinced that aminos can play a bigger role in fat burning that most people think. but we will see. thinking about trying kynoselen as well, but not with the DNP , but bump for some info about why not to.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    added to the list should be how much test they crusied along with it to prevent catabolism. Or is it possible to go without?

Gilster is offline Member
    Green tea extract
    ALA
    Milkthistle
    L-Carnitine
    Vitamins E, C
    Calcium
    Cranberry extract
    ECA along with the DNP
    Water...Any more than 3 gallons a day is too much and dangerous.
    t-3

I have done DNP about 6 times but not for a long while now...Be carefull......BTW, I will never do it again. You just never know.

Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    I just used it, and i gotta say it is not that bad, as long as you are not a dumbass you will be fine. Lost 6 pounds of pure fat in 10 days.

took these as supps

2 regular multivitamin
    4 grams of vitamin C
    2000 IU of vitamin E
    800mg of ALA
    1333mg of Magnesium
    2400mg of Calcium (not with magnesium)
    1000mg of Milk Thistle

Drank several glasses of V8 daily for potassium, and milk for more calcium. Also was drinking about 2 gallons of water a day.

Hey glister, what doses did you run bro?

Thanks to everyone for your responses so far. Keep em coming! Maybe this can be a sticky if we get enough replies...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    added to the list should be how much test they crusied along with it to prevent catabolism. Or is it possible to go without?
    DNP is not catabolic at all. The test is usually because your work out sucks if you can get any in at all. IMO if your running DNP for a first time do not use test. I didn't. I might through it in this time but I'm still no 100% sure I want to yet.

Multivitamin
    Vitamin E: 1000mgs/day
    Vitamin C: 3g/day
    ALA: 1000mgs/day
    Milkthistle 1000mg/day
    Cranberry Juice
    Calcium
    T-3 (didn't last time but its on my list for my next one)
    Also I take electrolyte tablets. Never seen anyone else taking this but it made sense to me.

Oh yea and the nasty V-8 crap too

bump...looking for at least 4 more peoples shopping lists...cycleon, dr evil, etc?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I throw in an extra multi-vitamin, Vit C, and rALA. Thats it.

Lots of water and some A/C.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I dont mean to "steal" the post or anything but when you guys say you cant get a good workout in while on DNP , does that mean you should not workout at all while you are on it?

Or just do cardio?

BUMP, interesting thread.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Or just do cardio?
    Cardio... no way. Last time I worked out the first half of my cycle and the second half I just sat around and suffered. I didn't even post here much I felt so tired and run down

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    DNP will def. make you lethargic...there were days at work the first time I ran it, that I could not keep my eyes open. I had to hide and take a slight nap just to survive the day......

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Hey glister, what doses did you run bro?
    I have run doses from 200mgs/d for as long as 16 days to shorter ones of 600mgs/d for 5 days but it was powder not crystal...I have used crystal DNP and powder DNP....The best results were with Crystal DNP at 400mgs/d for 8 days but I thought I was going to die because of how horrible I felt. I really felt like death would have been a relief the last day. I did drop 14 lbs of pure fat and nothing else with that cycle...I did not see the total fat los til about 8 days after I stopped the DNP. Body fat went from 17% to 11%. I also do a few other things after I use DNP that I will not share here because it is too dangerous, and I do not want that on my concience...The week after is when you will lose all the fat, at least that is when you will dry up and see it. You will actually get bloated big time if your diet is right and you drink enough water...Like I said before...I will not ever use DNP again...well, unless I can find real crystal DNP, and I have not seen any new REAL Crystal DNP in a about 3 years. Then again maybe not, cause I feel horrible on it...Warning tho bro..the sides can be a little frightening..I have actually hallucinated with DNP..I had yellow splotches in my vision once that scared the crap out of me. Almost wound up in the ER..Luckily it went away...SO DON'T USE DNP...

You see my signature?....Johnny_U was the smartest bro who ever came on these boards...He was only 22 and going for his PHD in Bio-chemical engineering. He held several patents on new medications he came up with. He was a going to be a millionair waiting to graduate so he could sell them to the pharmaceutical companies. He taught me everything about DNP that I knew for my first DNP cycle..He did DNP several times and successfully....Yet he died from a bad reaction to DNP about 6 months before he graduated. Don't use DNP...I have NEVER reccomended it and NEVER will....His death is the biggest reason why I will NEVER do DNP again.

Ive ran all of the following

600mg for 7 days
    875mg for 25 days
    200mg crystal for 8 days

I at one point did go to 925mg during my 25 day run. It was hell. Thought I was going to die. Woke up very hot, looked in the mirror and saw a ghost. I then proceeded to have a severe bowel movement while simultaneously vomiting. I ended up taking about a 45min pure ice cold shower to calm down.

I never worked out during any of the runs. Soon as Im on it Im done for. I dont move much at all. It really kills all my energy.

The stuff does work, but its holy hell. I really doubt Ill do it again. Just didnt seem worth it to me. Id rather eat and enjoy life some and just kinda cut back on the calories..hell maybe even do cardio for a change, instead of DNP .

I will say, drink lots of water and monitor your body temperature many many times a day. I believe the highest I allowed myself to stay at was around 100F. Higher than that and I get a cool wet rag and a fan cranked up to cool back down. I took my temp usually every hour or two.

The yellow stains and puddles of sweat are pretty nasty though too...

Thanks bathgate. bump for more users' shopping lists and dosages...ain't lettin this die yet!!
    Last edited by Ambulance; 12-11-2003 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Thanks bathgate. bump for more users' shopping lists and dosages...ain't lettin this die yet!!
    I'm gonna be a dxck and bump this again...vets, mods, experienced users.... shopping lists and dosages please.

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    I throw in an extra multi-vitamin, Vit C, and rALA. Thats it.

Lots of water and some A/C.
    This is pretty much what i do also. I've run it 3 times now and just finished up a week long cycle at 400mg.

Here is what my list:
    Mult-vitamin
    Vit C- I like to take 6000mg
    ALA- I only take 400mg
    Vit E
    Lots of water
    Food high in phytochemicals ( ie. brocolli, tomatoes, etc.)
    ECA is a MUST for me, DNP makes me REALLY hungry

screw t3 and all that other crap
    Last edited by Hyperlite; 12-13-2003 at 06:35 AM.

roch is offline Member
    good thread. how about when you guys take the dnp ? does everyone wait twelve hours between pills and take 2 pills in the am and one at night when your at 600mgs or do you split the dosages evenly throughout the day? what have you done and why?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ambulance, if you're thinking of trying DNP , you should invest in a good coffin. You're the only person ive encountered in my entire life who has almost died taking clenbuterol and ive been around for quite some time. In all honesty if i didn't feel like such a rat i would absolutely email your source right now and tell him not to sell you any for your own good. Just run on a ****ing treadmill and cut your calories back.

Hey man... I do plenty of running, just come from a severe obese family and I was obese my whole life as well but with 2 years of work eating clean and cardio pulled off over 17% bodyfat.

DNP isn't going to happen for a long time, if it even does. I'm gonna get some and have it, in case it ever gets pulled off the market. But I assure you it will not be in my body for quite some time. I don't have the time to take off from my band's touring or my part time job to be able to sit home and sweat for 10 days.

I OD'd on clen because my body was almost at zero taurine and potasium when I took it, and took too much because I only had experience with regular syringes for dosing not slin needles. When I made it into the ER sure enough my potasium was at a complete zero. The banana I had eaten apparently hadn't released itself into my system nor the sugar free taurine drink.

Right now I'm playing around with high doses of ephedra spiked with extra aspiran and doing well.

I chose to start this thread so that by the time I chose to run it, which is 50/50 if I even will, I'll have a killer shopping list. I haven't learned too much I didn't already know about DNP but have seen some extra safeguards that the read-me's and stickys hadn't mentioned.

I honestly think this is a great thread. And your a great bro for the concern. You'll be the first person I inform of before, if i even, decide to run it... and it wont be for quite a long time. I'm still on prop/fina and have lots of natural cutting to do in the upcoming year before playing with DNP.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm sorry i came off as harsh... its just i dont see any use for DNP unless its to make weight for something or some competetion.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'm sorry i came off as harsh... its just i dont see any use for DNP unless its to make weight for something or some competetion.
    To be honest, I used it so I could sit on my ass and eat whatever I wanted. I jsut needed a break from the diet and cardio route. I prefer the latter though after going through it.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    awsome thread

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Ambulance, if you're thinking of trying DNP, you should invest in a good coffin. You're the only person ive encountered in my entire life who has almost died taking clenbuterol and ive been around for quite some time. In all honesty if i didn't feel like such a rat i would absolutely email your source right now and tell him not to sell you any for your own good. Just run on a ****ing treadmill and cut your calories back.
    IMO, this is the single best post EVER made on a message board EVER...Thank you bdtr for helping me get this message out. If I knew his source I would email him myself and I do not care if he hates me. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANYONE ELSE GO THRU DEATH FOR A WHILE.

You always could but being the nature of western union i could just make another fake name and use a buddy address.

Thanks for the concern, but realize I have lottttts of time before i, if i even, run some DNP . I'm going natural cutting route for quite a wile. Be supportive that I'm doing this much research before even ordering let alone even taking it

And to BDTR and glister, no prob guys.. thanks for the tough love.

Can this be made a sticky? theres lots of good info in here!

roch is offline Member
    dude, I appreciate this thread as I have just started my first ever dnp cycle. I've gotten lots of info off this board and have studied it for over a year. I'm no expert and no I'm not trying to make weight, I was very obese at one time and just want to get rid of that last bit of stubborn fat. It took me 3 years to get over 75 pounds of fat off, and go from a 54" waist to a 34" but I need the extra help. I've done all the other stuff and have ran my ass off. I just want to be happy with my body for once again. hell look at my avatar, that was only after 50 pounds of loss. I know you guys might not agree with my decision, but you have done it and any info to help keep me alive is very much appreciated. I wouldn't state that on here if I didn't mean it. thats why I'm a part of this board, for the support and honesty that comes from it. no bull**** needed here.

thanks guys.

BDTR is offline Retired
    This thread honestly makes me wish i never posted my DNP experiences so now everyone thinks its safe. It is absolutely NOT SAFE. You know why my cycle stopped a week short? Because I was pretty sure i was going to die, and guess what? Once its in you its in you. I spent 4 hours hunched over a toilet vomitting violently praying it would leave my system, but it wouldn't. That was a big scare for me. You want to lose a couple more lbs? id much rather see you using a high dose of t3 than DNP. It may take a few weeks more, but you'll get the same results. Oh and ambulance, if i told your source not to sell you it, he wouldn't sell you it, all it would take would be one email and he would clear through me who he would sell it to. This isn't like selling steriods . Do you know why im worried? Because you almost died from liquid clen you said was overdosed... guess what? I could drink a bottle of liquid clen and i would live, but your body clearly couldnt' handle it yet you want to put an extremely volitile substance into your body? In all honesty, with all the research in the world, if there was a booky taking bets, id place all my money on the fact that you'll land in the hospital or worse.

Get some t3 and run a low dose of test, BAM, fats gone. Dont forget to do cardio and diet.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ambulance ODīd from clen ? And now he wants to try DNP ?

Good luck!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ya bro, he took too much cus he measured it wrong or something and almost died.

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    Contrary to what most people have posted on this thread, dnp is safer than clen . Yeah, I know what you are gonna say, but hold off on the personal attacks. It's the truth. The problem with dnp is that everybody is so scared of it. I liken it to the average person's perception of gear...if you take gear, you will be angry all the time, your dick will shrink, you will try to kill people, and you will probably die.

The fact is, it is not that simple to od on dnp. Can you do it? Absolutely. But I can count the number of deaths attributed to dnp on my dick, and that one had 'extenuating' circumstances not related to dnp. At this point there are too many myths floating around about dnp.

Having said that, it's not cotton candy either. Be reasonable, err on the side of caution, and you will be fine. Take one cap at 200mg and see how that makes you feel. Do another the next day. Don't just up your dose because you aren't feeling it. Take it slow and you'll be very happy with the results. Will you want to deal with the sides ever again after your initial run of dnp? Who knows. It probably depends on how gung-ho you are the first time.

Most who take 200mg/day feel limited sides but significant fatloss. This is the level I would recommend.

As for a shopping list, ditch the t3. Take taurine, that will help the conversion of t4 to t3. Other than that, there really isn't anything I would take extra that I already don't taken. That includes a multi-vit, multi-min, ala, and a multi-antiox. Oh, and dnp IS catabolic. Yes it will burn fat faster than muscle, but it will burn muscle as well. Adding t3 will help you burn muscle however. So I guess if that's what you want, add the t3.

On a final note, if you have any doubts about dnp, don't take it. However, used correctly, there is no other more effective fatloss agent or agents out there. Period.

DesertThunder is offline New Member
    I know I am out of my league here but... what does dnp do to your body chemically? a brief answer would be great

DesertThunder is offline New Member
    bump for explaination

tallyjuice is offline Member
    was johnnyu taking an excess amount of dnp ?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Good info Longhorn...I was gonna say that everyone seems "scared" of DNP for some reason. I am not saying that its not a serious drug but any AAS is a serious drug ya know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information