pdubs is offline New Member

Those of you who have used bromo

How did you feel when on it? The first day I took it I was fine, I took 1.25mg in the morning and another 1.25 in the evening. I sleep really good on it, but in the morning it makes my nose run and I get all conjested. I also can't wake up, I will go to class and almost fall asleep. I waited a couple days and tried it again, the same thing happened. Anyone else have these symptoms? I take it for only the anti-prolactin effects it has, I can tell it works, but I can't continue with it or I will flunk out of school. Does anyone know if you can take adderall while on Bromocriptine?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    for that exact reason i dont take bromo...ive heard nothing but stories about how ****y it makes you feel...why not use b6???

pdubs is offline New Member
    B6 to prevent prolactin gyno? Never heard of that. I am looking in to some other drugs that are anti-prolactin, hopefully I can find one that doesnt mess with your dopamine levels.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't get any negative side effects from it at 2.5ed. Everyone is different obviously. It has its place in preventing fina and deca gyno, but I think its real value lies in PCT for fina and deca. My first cycle with deca, I didnt even know what bromo was. I was in a world of **** for about 2 months straight. No libido, unhappy, etc. My last cycle, I did 75mg fina ed for 10wks(+100mg prop ed). I used bromo at 2.5ed for 35 days along with nolva and clomid. I discontinued my clomid after 13 days I felt so good(plus, seeing UFOs on the highway at night kind of got old). Fina and deca are 2 different drugs, but similar enough in their association with prolactin. If Bromo is getting to you, try Dostinex, just be prepared to pay an arm and a leg.

capinatl is offline Junior Member
    For fina I've used bromo a couple of times, but I think for dosages of 75mg ED and under it's not neccessary.

I've never noticed any negative sides. The fina has always offered enough.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pdubs
    B6 to prevent prolactin gyno? Never heard of that. I am looking in to some other drugs that are anti-prolactin, hopefully I can find one that doesnt mess with your dopamine levels.
    yes b6 @200-300mg ed will keep prolactin levels suppresed...and much cheaper than bromo

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Interesting idea and very good post bro...

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I don't get any negative side effects from it at 2.5ed. Everyone is different obviously. It has its place in preventing fina and deca gyno, but I think its real value lies in PCT for fina and deca. My first cycle with deca, I didnt even know what bromo was. I was in a world of **** for about 2 months straight. No libido, unhappy, etc. My last cycle, I did 75mg fina ed for 10wks(+100mg prop ed). I used bromo at 2.5ed for 35 days along with nolva and clomid. I discontinued my clomid after 13 days I felt so good(plus, seeing UFOs on the highway at night kind of got old). Fina and deca are 2 different drugs, but similar enough in their association with prolactin. If Bromo is getting to you, try Dostinex, just be prepared to pay an arm and a leg.

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    i was taking it for prevention purposes (on tren now) but it makes nauseous to the point of vomiting especially after working out. i usually take it first thing of the morning and workout about 3 hours later...sick as fukk. had to run to the bathroom at the gym and heave. taking 400mg of b6 instead, if i feel a lump or itchy nips ill take 5mg per day because i know the gyno symptoms will be from tren because im taking 1mg arimidex and 20mg of novla ed. if you can avoid bromo, then do so, but have it on hand because worse may come to worse.

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Bromo makes me nauseous also, I'm taking it b/c I have lumps in my nips from tren . Its making them smaller, but I hate taking the stuff

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Any prolactin inhibitor has it's place in PCT. Lower prolactin=higher testosterone .

Do as CS stated and run 200mg of B6. I'll post the study on it in a minute

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    The following are excerpted from OB/GYN class notes:
    =============================================
    Suppression of Lactation:

When the mother chooses not to breast feed or the baby is lost, suppression of lactation may be required. Initially the breasts get engorged, however in the absence of suckling further milk production stops on its own. Firm support to the breasts is helpful in reducing the discomfort. Manual expression is not very helpful as it promotes further milk secretion. Estrogens in high doses can suppress lactation, however there are side effects and the risk of venous thrombosis, hence these are not recommended. Bromocryptine, a dopamine agonist, given 2.5 mg twice a day for 14 days can suppress lactation by producing a fall in prolactin levels. This therapy is expensive, has side effects and there may be rebound lactation once the drug is stopped. FDA no longer approves it. Pyridoxine – Vitamin B6, given 200 mg three times a day for 5-7 days is quite effective in suppressing lactation and the drug has no side effects.
    ================================================
    Got Wood? note : adding Bromo to your cycle only adds to the potential anabolic cascade, and potentially negative drug interactions. In medicine B6 is supposed to be as effective as Bromo. Plus vitamin B6 has few side effects.
    Here are a few of many studies supporting the use of Vitamin B6 in reducing prolactin:
    ======================================
    J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1976 Mar;42(3):603-6

Effect of pyridoxine on human hypophyseal trophic hormone release: a possible stimulation of hypothalamic dopaminergic pathway.

Delitala G, Masala A, Alagna S, Devilla L.

A single dose of pyridoxine (300 mg iv) produced significant rises in peak levels of immunoreactive growth hormone GH and significant decrease of plasma prolactin PRL in 8 hospitalized healthy subjects. Serum glucose, luteinizing hormone LH, follicle stimulating hormone FSH and thyrotropin TSH were not altered significantly. In addition, in 5 acromegalic patients who were studied with both L-dopa and pyridoxine, inhibition of GH secretion followed either agent in a similar pattern. These data suggest a hypothalamic dopaminergic effect of pyridoxine.

===============================
    N Engl J Med 1982 Aug 12;307(7):444-5

Pyridoxine (B6) suppresses the rise in prolactin and increases the rise in growth hormone induced by exercise.

Moretti C, Fabbri A, Gnessi L, Bonifacio V, Fraioli F, Isidori A.

=====================================
    Boll Soc Ital Biol Sper 1984 Feb 28;60(2):273-8

[Influence of administration of pyridoxine on circadian rhythm of plasma ACTH, cortisol prolactin and somatotropin in normal subjects]

[Article in Italian]

Barletta C, Sellini M, Bartoli A, Bigi C, Buzzetti R, Giovannini C.

The influence of vitamin B6 in a dosage of 300 mg X 2 in 24 hrs, on circadian rhythm of plasmatic ACTH, cortisol, prolactin and somatotropin have been studied in 10 normal women. After vitamin B6 24 hrs pattern of ACTH and cortisol is unchanged; prolactin levels are slightly lower, in a statistically unsignificant proportion the night peak of growth hormone is higher in a statistically significant proportion (p. 0.05). The effect of vitamin B6 is likely to me mediated by dopaminergic receptors at hypothalamic level as previous studies by other Authors appear to prove.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    fot the first week I had teh symptoms of congestion, headaches, tired ness but I did not eas right into it. I started right out at 2.5 2x's per day. now into my seconds week I am taking 7.5mg per day and I have no sides what so ever. Deca fooked me up from my last cycle, taking me forever to recover, got puffy nips from it. The weird thing is that my nips never itched or were sore? I just noticed one day when I pinched them... DONT ASK ME WHY... I have ran fina at 75mg ed and had no problem with just running bromo at 2.5 mg per day and no prolactin build up. Comming off a deca cycle I had a rebound effect and got the worse case of it. Lumps are starting to go away and there hardly lactating when there squeezed.... AGAIN DONT ASK ME ABOUT SQEEZING THEM..

During my cycle I ran l-dex 1mg per day and ran nolva at 10-20mg per day and still had this problem. The funny thing is my last cycle was over a gram of test with eq,tren , and anavar and had no issue with lactation or bloat. Screw deca! EQ is my boy!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information