Gotchya is offline New Member

Question Help Help, HCG, How much in Syringe

Hi guys, just got some HCG , Organon 5000 ui's

I read that an average post cycle dose is 1500ui's

I have 3 insulin syringes, I drew 2 up with 30.3, but the 3rd only drew up the rest which gave me only 20.

What I really need to know is on an Insulin syringe, what is the proper numerical amount that I drawl in the needle?

ALso is there anything wrong with using Privoron 2x's a day for a week?
    Last edited by Gotchya; 02-11-2004 at 12:24 PM.

Bump

GATOR_98 is offline Associate Member
    You can make up your own concentration with HCG depending on the amount of water you use. The numbers you want to use aren't the best becasue it makes for un-equal shots.....5000iu divided by 1500iu = 3.333 shots. But anyways, For example, If you have 5,000 iu of HCG pwder....and you mix it with 500 iu(5 cc) of water then your concentration is 10 iu(HCG)/1iu(solution). Therefore, if you want 1500 iu(HCG) per shot you have to draw 150 iu(1.5 cc) of mixed solution in the insulin needle.
    But why not just do 4 equal shots of 1250 iu? Take 4 cc of water mix it up and take
    1 cc at a time?

I already used the liquid that came in the vile, I asked if they have Bactiostatic water, but they didn't understand what it was asking for or wanted, I already have the 3 syringes loaded, however one didn't have enought left to make up 30units on the syringe, only got 20.

However I'm still not sure now that I mixed the 2 together what is the correct units on the syringe that I drawl too.

I'm using the numbers from the profiles found on this sight.

Butfrom your post, I think I can just equally divide the 3 syringes to equally amounts and use that as my injections and not be overly concerned what the correct amount is, as long as it's divided up on 3. Is this correct?

Owh, one more questing, is injecting it in my stomach/yummy area OK or does it actually have to be intermuscular or are these pretty much the same?

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GATOR_98
    You can make up your own concentration with HCG depending on the amount of water you use. The numbers you want to use aren't the best becasue it makes for un-equal shots.....5000iu divided by 1500iu = 3.333 shots. But anyways, For example, If you have 5,000 iu of HCG pwder....and you mix it with 500 iu(5 cc) of water then your concentration is 10 iu(HCG)/1iu(solution). Therefore, if you want 1500 iu(HCG) per shot you have to draw 150 iu(1.5 cc) of mixed solution in the insulin needle.
    But why not just do 4 equal shots of 1250 iu? Take 4 cc of water mix it up and take
    1 cc at a time?

Ya know what,, **** THIS HCG CRAP and any other ****,,, it's so ****ing frustrating!!!!

Some post ya read say it's great for post recovery,, some say it's not and to only use it during!!

The ****ing needle I have is a 1 ****ing ML, it goes from 10,20,30,40, up to 100 all I want is a correct dosage, I should of taken ****ing chemistry in college in stead of being a Lawyer!

Thanks for all your help, but I'm taking my $25.00 of HCG or whatever the **** is it and shooting up my ****ing cat's ass!

So much for doing research, it just gets ya more confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gotchya
    I already used the liquid that came in the vile, I asked if they have Bactiostatic water, but they didn't understand what it was asking for or wanted, I already have the 3 syringes loaded, however one didn't have enought left to make up 30units on the syringe, only got 20.

However I'm still not sure now that I mixed the 2 together what is the correct units on the syringe that I drawl too.

I'm using the numbers from the profiles found on this sight.

Butfrom your post, I think I can just equally divide the 3 syringes to equally amounts and use that as my injections and not be overly concerned what the correct amount is, as long as it's divided up on 3. Is this correct?

Owh, one more questing, is injecting it in my stomach/yummy area OK or does it actually have to be intermuscular or are these pretty much the same?

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well, welcome to the real world. If you're hyperventilating, try putting your head in a paper sack for a few minutes.

By "post recovery" most people mean at the end of a cycle and before starting Clomid. After that it shouldn't be used. I use it both during AND at the end of a cycle, cuz I get shrinkage right away. If you don't get shrinkage, you don't need HCG .

All the info you need is out there you just have to have the patience to take the time to look for it. There's a ton of HCG info up here at AR. If things seem contradictory you have to add them all up and make your best judgement, like anything else in life.
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 02-11-2004 at 10:00 PM.

GATOR_98 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro....be patient. As a Lawyer you, of all people should understand and be able to research the nescessary information(you should be used to researching). I am an engineer....so my expertise is mathematics, physics etc. So, to figure out how much HCG is equal to in units is a piece of cake....just ratios dude. I recommend HCG only afetr a cycle. That's my personal opinion. Juice shuts off your balls, so all you have to do is turn them back on at the end.

Thanks,, but as for my research, I'm was pretty confortable using it for post recovery! I just want my nuts back to where they were, not like they are now, I had bigger nuts when I was a 5 yr old!

The problem I'm having is how much to drawl or to inject. I know what it says in the profiles, but I'm confused with the insulin syringe, never used one before, I appreciate all your help, support and replies, but I have still don't know the answer to what I'm asking. It's as if I'm getting all the hlp and information I need EXCEPT for the actual answer to my question.

I guess another way of asking it is if I have 6000 iu's can I safely divide it up in 3 different needles?

I just read that too much and shut down or cause gyno or additional side effects, I just don't feel confortable injecting somethign into my body that I'm not sure is the proper amount.

So once again, is there anyone with or who has creditability can answer my qusetion as to what is the proper "Numberican" amount on my syringe?

Did you say paper bag or plastic?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Stick with paper bag.

HCG drove me crazy when I first tried to use it too, so I know how you feel. The whole iu/ml thing can be really confusing.

All I can tell you, and you should have already seen this info all over by now, is that 500-1000 iu/day is best. Over that and from what I've read you begin to risk stimulating gyno from the test spike HCG will cause. I use Pregnyl which mixes up to 1ml at 5000iu when you add the water to the powder. Then I draw .10ml, 1/10th a mililiter, into ten slin pins, recap them as I go and store them in the fridge and use as needed. I use 500iu every 3 days on my cycle and I plan to do maybe five days at 500iu at the end to try to get back up to size.

If you have 6000 iu's you should have 12 syringes filled if you go 500iu. If you to 1000iu, my advice is to do it eod.

If you're still confused shoot me a PM and I'll try to help out more. Sorry it took so long to get back to ya.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I believe John has it right, if you are running a long cycle I would use it mid to late cycle for 2 wks @ 500iu a day. I would not run it @ 5000iu's a day for a few days like some people because of the spike in estrogen. Once mixed it should be kept refrigerated and you can keep then preloaded in syringes, you shouldnt have a leakage problem.

Thread Information