BuffGuy is offline Associate Member

Help this guy out instead of making fun of him...He did a 7 mo. cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by liftr486
    i did a 7 mos cycle ending in oct. consisting of fina, for the beginning plus winny, prop, and eq. i originally did pct w/o clomid- jus hcg, nolva, and supps. i had tests done and it showed i hadnt recovered. so in jan, i began hcg 1000iu m/w/f for three weeks , nolva 20/day, clomid 50mg/day for six weeksim jus finishin up the clomid and my balls have def gotten bigger, but they're hurtin, almost like blue balls, i also dont get morning wood or boners throughout the day...i dunno wat to do, im so ****ed

OK there you have it. Now help him out. Don't make fun of him or tell him how stupid you think he is. There is no point in doing that. He seems like he is 16 years old and all of us did stupid stuff back then. It's part of growing up to be stupid.

But this guy needs your help...so help him out. Give him advice. THAT's what this board is here for. I think the kid already knows he was silly to do what he did...no point in kicking a dead horse.

What the hell should he do now? Give advice.

(I ran a search on him but it came up with zero results? So I'm figuring he didn't make a thread on this? If so, then apologies on making a duplicate thread...but seems like he is not convinced that his questions were answered.)

Give advice, adult to a teenager....do it with care, compassion, and intelligence.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Where is this guy, how come he isnt coming forward? Where's this post at? How can you not expect me to not get stupid on a guy that does this? He's going to hear it first then I'll give him some advice. In fact, my advice to this guy. "Use the search button and do your own leg work." Read my PCT link in my sig. It explains PCT (clomid and HCG therapy).
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 03-04-2004 at 05:35 AM.

Bro, you are a senior member--a vet....whereas I am just a lowly newbie. I ain't here to tell you what to do or what not to do...

But all I want to say is that the poor guy is like 10 years younger than us...he seems 16 or so...I think his case is so extreme that it's good for him to just ask the question straight up so someone like DocHoliday can give him good sound advice.

Bro, imagine if people like you don't give him advice...imagine what he will do without your advice.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    well, he already tried the HCG and apparantly it didn't work.

right now i really can't recommend anything other than to wait it out since nothing else is going to stimulate his natural test again if the HCG didn't.

after enough time has passed his natural test will come back again, however whether he keeps his gains or not is a whole new problem.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    Bro, imagine if people like you don't give him advice...imagine what he will do without your advice.
    there isn't much he can do now, the damage is done.

i have never seen such a blind act of compassion for another member on this board though, ever.

do you know him, or do you have a soft-spot for people who don't take the time to find out what the potential side effects of these drugs are?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG Buff if he's 16 how can you expect me to even condone this and give him advice. If you're keeping contact with him then tell him to STOP what he's doing. In fact, he should go see a doctor as of now! 16 is definitely NOT acceptable. End of discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    Bro, you are a senior member--a vet....whereas I am just a lowly newbie. I ain't here to tell you what to do or what not to do...

But all I want to say is that the poor guy is like 10 years younger than us...he seems 16 or so...I think his case is so extreme that it's good for him to just ask the question straight up so someone like DocHoliday can give him good sound advice.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    1. Registering on AR under the age of 18 ... stupid.
    2. 7 month cycle when you have no clue what you're doing ... stupid.
    3. Posting the board and mouthing off to people ... stupid.
    4. Juicing at 16 ... stupid.
    5. Wanting to take GH at 16 to increase dick size ... stupid.

Let's see here, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.

Go see a doctor.

shootdeep is offline Member
    DEFINITELY go see a doc. why screw around? they can perform all the necessary tests to get things back to normal....hopefully.

Latimus is offline Banned
    is this dude even going to seee this advice?

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    coming from someone that has just come off an 8 month cycle and am still in recovery he should know 1st that what hes going through is normal. Granted a cycle so stacked at his age was not the right thing to do. Just understand you can't do anything about that. That means living your life regular and not thinking every 20 min how bad he messed up. He should go see a doctor and if he feels that the doctor doesn;t know enough about his situation he should go see a endocronoligist ( sp ) A doctor that understands hormones and the human body. he will have to get a referral through his primary doctor to be seen by him/her.
    Taking into consideration his age i am guessing he has a family Phisician(sp ) and should be told to be careful of what he says. making sure that confidentality is kept!!!
    He need liver/thyriod/testosterone tests. Have his primary take blood work and when the tests are in have his doc send them to the endo doc! DON'T BE FOOLED OR LEAD ON WITH YOUR DOCTOR! If he thinks for one second that he isn;t the guy with the answers you need to stop him dead in his tracks. He/she is not going to want to send you to the endo doc just because....... You need to tell him thats what you want. Don;t let him talk you out of it or brush you off. be firm and demand it if you have to. He needs to remmember this is his one shot at getting back to "Normal"

Things he can do outside of the doctors!\

1. take your vitamins and minerals ED ( Magn., Zinc, multi, Vit. C, Vit A, Vit. E )
    2. pick up a daily face scrub ( something with beeds to take of ruff skin ) use ED~~~ If skin is really bad>> Draw a bath w/ hot water and use baking soda for about 30min EOD
    3. SLEEP!!! can't stress enough at least 8 hours a night
    4. Water!!! 2 gallons a day, more if he can ( he'll be pissing very 30 min, but thats good hes cleaning out his body!!!
    5. Making sure he stay's in the gym is big as well. Don't bother with small weight and reps. His mind will tell him to leave the gym, not feeling good. SHUT UP! stay there and for the time you are there lift heavy weight ( He will lose alot but he should mantain some )
    6. look into creatine ( some people say no to it, but my theory is the main thing that has an effect on people after AS is there minds and self confidence ) By taking creatine it will give you a little extra pump, that may be the reason you will stay in the gym for that extra 20 min. Giving the muscle a fuller look!
    7. The most important rule!!! Whatever your doctor says! DO IT AN DO IT EVERYDAY!!!

Remmeber that alot of people have been in his shoes and alot of people do worse to their bodys. 1 day at a time and w/ good diet and healthy living will get you back to feeling normal again. Lift hard bro and keep at it. Be safe. Good luck

BDTR is offline Retired
    hcg 500 ius ed for 10 days. THEN clomid 100mg ed for 30 days and 4 grams of tribulus.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    1. Registering on AR under the age of 18 ... stupid.
    2. 7 month cycle when you have no clue what you're doing ... stupid.
    3. Posting the board and mouthing off to people ... stupid.
    4. Juicing at 16 ... stupid.
    5. Wanting to take GH at 16 to increase dick size ... stupid.

Let's see here, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.

Go see a doctor.

very well put carlos

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    At this age if his berries fail to produce any test and he has tried different things he is going to be in some SERIOUS MEDICAL TROUBLE. He needs to see a doctor. None of us on this board can see talk or prescribe the medication he will probably need. And quite frankly he may need HRT the rest of his life. i will not flame him but what in the **** possesed this kid to do AAS at an age where he is producing plenty enough test to grow?????

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    there isn't much he can do now, the damage is done.

i have never seen such a blind act of compassion for another member on this board though, ever.

do you know him, or do you have a soft-spot for people who don't take the time to find out what the potential side effects of these drugs are?
    No, I don't know this guy at all. I just feel bad since he's only a teenager.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    BUFFGUY
    i also did 7 months cycle and i had the same problem,
    tell him to pm me bro ......

Thread Information