Thread: fake sus?

fugi1 is offline Junior Member

fake sus?

i got some sus today but it looks a little different than usual. The one i normally get has a list of what it contains displayed on the label and it's from Organon OSS Holanda, also it's spelt 'Sustenon'. The one i got now doesn't have that list, it's spelt 'Sustanon ' and it's from Organon,UK. please tell me its not fake

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Do you have a pic??

fugi1 is offline Junior Member
    no, but it looks just like the Oss Holanda sus, with the red and yellow stripes on the tip

Scott34 is offline New Member

Pros Please Help!!!

I just purchase 20 amps of Sustanon . It Has N.V Oss Holanda on the amp. But it also has rounded edges and the label is easy to peel off. It also has a period after the ml. on the top of the amp. I have had sust before with Holanda on it and It had square corners and it had a period after the (ml)
    it was also thicker than the amps i just recieved.

IS this real or fake?
    Is there real Organon Oss Sust from Holanda with rounded edges?
    I have had the one with square edges and I know it is real, someone please help me my situation...............

***No reason to post a pic b/c it looks like all the other Portugese Sust. on here except for the small details I have listed above....
    Thanks for helping!!!!!!!!!!

STUCKUP is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott34
    I just purchase 20 amps of Sustanon . It Has N.V Oss Holanda on the amp. But it also has rounded edges and the label is easy to peel off. It also has a period after the ml. on the top of the amp. I have had sust before with Holanda on it and It had square corners and it had a period after the (ml)
    it was also thicker than the amps i just recieved.

IS this real or fake?
    Is there real Organon Oss Sust from Holanda with rounded edges?
    I have had the one with square edges and I know it is real, someone please help me my situation...............

***No reason to post a pic b/c it looks like all the other Portugese Sust. on here except for the small details I have listed above....
    Thanks for helping!!!!!!!!!!
    do you have any pics?

Scott34 is offline New Member

Here sust pic, with rounded edges, and a period after the (ml.)

I have had sust. before that looked like this and it was real, The only difference is that the sust I had before 1.it had straight edges 2.it had no period after the ml and 3.The label was impossible to peel off

PICTURE OF SUST IS ATTACHED
    PLEASE HELP!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake sus?-sust-005.jpg   fake sus?-sust-006.jpg  

Thread Information