Thread: Stanzanol

dellrugby is offline Junior Member

Stanzanol

Bro’s,

Need some help. I am on my third cycle, 1st in 5 years. Here is where I am mid way:

Weight KG Weight LB Wrist Forearm Bicep Neck Chest Stomach Waist Thigh Calf BF
    10-Feb-04 99 218.26 7.00 13 16.5 16.5 44.5 39.5 39 26 17 22%

Was doing better, but had a mishap last week with Mixogen that I don’t even want to get into. Here is my cycle:

Sustanon 250 x 2 Week 1-6
    Deca 100 x 2 Week 1-6
    Stanzanol tablets (4) Week 1-6
    Sustanon 250 x 4 Week 7-11
    Deca 100 x 4 Week 7-11
    Stanzanol tablets (6) Week 7-11
    Nolvadex 40 MG/day Week 8-12
    HCG 100 IU/week Week 8-12
    Clomid 100 MG/day Weeks 8-12
    Proviron 50 MG/day Weeks 8-12
    CLENBUTEROL 100 MG/day Week 9-15

I had a mishap on week 7. My pharmacists was out of Sustanon 250 and told me to try a Mixogen instead, it was almost the same thing. Like a dumb ass, I shot it, and within 5 days had blown up to 391/2 stomach from about 36 and I got a real nasty start of Gyno. Not good, and I am on day 2 of the AE’s and hoping it clears up fast.

My question is this. Should I continue with the Stanzanol as planned? I am in week 8.

I plan on doing one if the cycles listed in this site next time, I threw this one together, and it does not look so great compared to all the ones I see here. I live in India as a call center consultant, and I can get anything here no problem. All is cheap but HGH, which still isn’t’ that bad, but hard to get under the wife’s “radar” so to speak.

Thanks!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You really shouldn't run winny more then 6 weeks due to liver toxicity. I would cut it off.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    You really shouldn't run winny more then 6 weeks due to liver toxicity. I would cut it off.
    yep, what TRE said....winny is a 17aa steroid which is hard on your liver....you should run it the last 6 weeks of your cycle, not the entire 11...good luck...

Sorken is offline Member
    its said about the winny.. but comment on the test and deca .. why raise the dose upp in the middle.. keep the test levels constant!

dellrugby is offline Junior Member
    ok, thanks for that advice. I wish I had come here when I first started out. I will stop with the Winny Tabs, and let you all know how th Gyn thing is coming. It is day two, and I am still have problems with it. I feel like the glands are tearing open when I sweat, and they are very swollen still. I am not as ballooned as I was though, adn the strength was there for me in the gym today.

Thanks!

Thread Information