claire is offline New Member

Exclamation Please help w/clen!

i just started taking clen again! i don't think it's working! i've seen the recommended doses but this is what someone told me and this is what I did: I took 2 on day 1, then 4 on day 2, 3 and 4, and 5 on day 5, and 6 on day 6. I'm now going to build up 1 through 6 again each day for 1 more week, and then take 2 weeks off. I'm not seeing results yet! How long does it take?!! I'm so frustrated! I work out 2wice a day. I follow a strict diet, and I cannot get rid of my stomach layer for anything I do!! I will do anything too! One woman told me she ate all her pills at once in the morning instead of spreading them throughout the day. Should I do that? I don't seem to feel them as much as everyone else. Very little jitters and I'm taking up to 6 a day! What should I do??? Thanks for reading!!!
    Last edited by claire; 02-11-2004 at 04:32 PM. Reason: i want it to be more readable

I have just started taking clen and have been taking (if my pills are .04G like i was told) 240mcg a day, or 12 normal pills a day. I am seeing sides now but even now they are not bad. I went right into clen from an ECA stack of as much as 80-100mg of ephedrine per day. So if you have been taking an ephedrine based fat burner you may be too accustomed to beta agonists, which both epherdine and clen are. You will notice a hand tremor and maybe some heat but not much more. I sort of feel like i have parkinsons.

Anyway, bottom line is, clen is more mild that ECA in side effects, so dont expect to much. But you may want to up the dosage untill you notice some tremors. 6 really isnt all that much.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds underdosed. Is the brand name OxyFlux ?

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    First of all, have you people researched this stuff? You sounds like newbie's, no offense. You should not be taking more than 140mcg per day. If you took an ECA and then went straight into clen you are wasting most of it. In the long run, if you want to get rid of all your body fat you have to stick to the rules. Most clen comes in 20mcg, being the oxyflux, spiropent, and novegam. There are others though so it could be 10mcg or 20mcg or 40mcg or even 50mcg for a couple of "iffy" brands. You want to take 1 or 2 on the first day and slowly build up by day four. After that you should peak at whatever you feel comfortable but not higher than 140mcg/day. I am 6'1" 255 pounds and been using steroids and clenbuterol for years now and I keep it at 80mcg/day. I spread 20mcg amounts every 2-3 hours from when i wake up till evening time. Do this for two weeks. Then your receptors will burn out. Take two full weeks off and then do everything all over again. You will feel a bit hot at times and slight trembling at your finger tips. You should not feel too many side effects. Maybe slight trembling for a cfew days, after that there should be nothing. If you are feeling jittery for more than two weeks you are either taking too much or doing something WRONG.

thats a good idea, make sure you are dealing with .02 g pills.

But as far as such low doses, all il say is...take the minimum neccesary to get results. But if you are not feeling any sides..ever....your beta receptors are not being stimulated enough and you need more.

claire is offline New Member
    thanks. i just felt like i was doing something wrong. did anyone see results in the first 2 weeks? yeah, i am a newbie. this is only my 2nd cycle of clenbuterol . but, i've been taking ephedrine every day for the past 4 years. maybe that's my problem. sorry to waste your time. i just figured you all would know the answers.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Try checking the clen handbook in the educational forum,

Froggy is offline Member
    Questions? You are taking clen only to loose weight, ie. your stomach (how big is the layer) & did you take anything prior to starting the clen?

Thread Information