byerly12 is offline New Member

Question Question on Cycle

Ok quick question, not that i haven't done research (because i have read a ton of **** on this site and its helped out a LOT), but more so i'd just rather have an answer to my specific question, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside if ya know what i mean, but anyways......
    Got 10cc's of Deca QV 300, 200 d-bol, and 10cc's of Test-E, (thats right a new guy who is definitely goin with test...aren't you guys proud of me!) now the guy has a 50cc bottle of the test so if i need more to begin with it can be arranged. The way i'm thinkin is 1-6 30mg ED Dbol , 1-10 200mg EW test E (more test? you guys let me know..), here's my question, should i also run the Deca or scrap it completely for another cycle, if i was gonna run it with this cycle i'd throw it in weeks 1-10 300mg EW.. i just don't wanna jump into anything without at least gettin some input, and i'm not a hardhead who will tell you this is what i have and goddammit this is what i'm takin...far from it, if it sucks tell me and i'll adjust according....i'm hear to learn and you guys are here to help... so thanks a lot for the feedback it is mucho appreciated

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My suggestions will probably a little different then most but personally I would like to see you run the test at 400mg a week for twelve weeks. I see no problem with keeping the deca in at 300mg a week for ten weeks. I would probably shorten the dbol to five weeks and increase the dosage to 35 mg a day.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    you could do both or just hold off on the deca till next time just because you don;t knwo whow you will be reacting to AS and if you get sides and you run two you won;t know what your getting it from........ like rick said though i would extend to twelve weeks with the test E anywhere from 250-500 mg/wk split in two shots E4D (so either 125-250) each shot... I supposed you could throw in the dbol with it but like i said you don;t know whow you will repsond so i personally would stick with one just so you know how you respond..

Also don;t forget your nolva and clomid for pct (and duriong cycle if you want to help reduce the sides with the test.)

good luck bro with whatever you chose.
    magic

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    They gave great advice.... Id up the test somewhere between 300-500 instead of only 200mg a week.

byerly12 is offline New Member
    awesome thanks for the quick replies everyone, so if i'm readin correctly i should rock the cycle somethin like.....
    Test-E 400mg EW 12weeks
    Deca 300mg EW 10 weeks
    D-Bol 35mg ED 5 weeks
    and 10 mg nolva for about 15 weeks?

Thread Information