Thread: im confused

razor67 is offline Banned

im confused

i was on another board and a mod recommended a guy run a cycle with sust frontloaded at 500mg then 250mg a week for remainder of cycle. now i said a single ester test would be better if running it this way.. now another mod came on and said there would be no difference and frontloading sust is a good idea.. this goes against everything i have read.. can someone tell me the logic behind this.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    i was on another board and a mod recommended a guy run a cycle with sust frontloaded at 500mg then 250mg a week for remainder of cycle. now i said a single ester test would be better if running it this way.. now another mod came on and said there would be no difference and frontloading sust is a good idea.. this goes against everything i have read.. can someone tell me the logic behind this.

.........now im confused also
    Last edited by jbol; 02-11-2004 at 11:32 AM.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You can frontload almost any AS. It basicly gets you where you want to be faster. Hes just getting his blood levels up quickly and then leveling them off.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    You could frontload the Sust. Pointless for the prop, but the other esters, it could be feasible.

What is poor advice is recommending Sust at 250mg a wk. E3D minimum, otherwise, stick to the single ester

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Well the prop in the sust would do you no good if you shoot it once a week. IMO this Mod is completely wrong. Even Mods are wrong. I think I was even wrong once.....maybe????

Shooting sust in this way would not give you constant test levels. It would peak and drop till you took another shot.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I totally agree about the prop but I was reffereing to the longer lasting esters in sust. When I use sust its an eod thing.

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    You could frontload the Sust. Pointless for the prop, but the other esters, it could be feasible.

What is poor advice is recommending Sust at 250mg a wk. E3D minimum, otherwise, stick to the single ester
    ok....... this is the point i was trying to make.. thanks

Thread Information