week 1-6 120 mg Test Suspension Tabs ED
    week 7-8 140 mg Test Suspension Tabs ED
    week 1-8 250 mg Trenbolone Enantate E3D
    week 3-8 50 mg Oral Winny ED
    week 1-8 Sibutramine (Meridia) 20 mg ED
    week 1-12 Letrozole (Femera) 2.5 mg ED

week 1-2,5-6,9-10 Clen @200 mcg ED
    week 3-4, 7-8 ECA (3x times a day)

PCT Clomid +Nolva (starting 3 days after last Tren Enan Shot)

150-200 gram Protein a day

greets

KingofMasters

What can I expect of this cycle (How much Fatloss and How much MuscleGain do you estimate)

22 years old
    18% BF
    1m75
    79 kilo

cycle experience
    clen/cytomel /winny
    DNP cycle

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    looks to complicated for my liking.... why not run propinate, and tren???
    my thoughts exactly...thats far to complicted for a cycle that could only involve tren and prop to do the same....and oral susp???...never heard of it

longhornDr is offline Member
    Why are you taking an appetite supressant?

it isn't that complicated (I'm about to start my winny/prop/tren /boldenon cycle) just look at the main issue simplified it becomes this

week 1-8 Test Suspension @ 120 mg (oral) ED
    week 1-8 Tren Enantate @ 250 mg E3D
    week 3-8 Oral Winny @ 50 mg

just want to know what to expect from a cycle like this (I know it'shard to say because everybody reacts differently, but what is an estimate about how much lbs of gains i can expect and how much fat loss).

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    it isn't that complicated (I'm about to start my winny/prop/tren /boldenon cycle) just look at the main issue simplified it becomes this

week 1-8 Test Suspension @ 120 mg (oral) ED
    week 1-8 Tren Enantate @ 250 mg E3D
    week 3-8 Oral Winny @ 50 mg
    wheres the boldenon and prop?? Also im not familiar with suspension in tabs, yu sure its legit...........

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I know of one person who makes susp tabs and his stuff is crap most of the time. If your gonna shoot the tren you might as well shoot the test IMO. If your test is bunk the tren is really gonna shut you down.

Sorken is offline Member
    Winny tabs and suspension tabs is to much oral.. will be too much for the liver.. about the test tabs, they are pretty good.. a friend of mine is taking them.. but he takes very much.. because of all the test that is getting lost in the liver.. anyway.. not sure how much you should take.. but if you have done your homework well its correct.. but i still think it's too much for the liver..

Not sure how much you will gain.. maby 10kg or 20kg.. some kg of fat too.. hard to say

Good luck bro !

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    OMFG here is another rookie thats going to shove as much sh!t as he can find into his body and hope to be huge.....

That is an attempt at **** advanced kind of cycle........youre not advanced......do a simple dbol test cylcle man....

D

the dent depot

I don't think you may call me a rookie since I'm currently on my third cycle I've done extensive research on the subject (even handed in as Final Assignment --> I'm a Med Student) and I think your very naief as to say do a simple Dbol cycle seeing dBol is one of the most unpropriate cycles for cutting (not to say the least about it's side effects).

I thank the other members for their help --> The Test Susp Tabs do not cause stress on the liver since Test is natural and it's not methylated or such the expedients cause the Test to be absorbed sublingually (under the tong).

I'm just asking for advice since these are rather exotic steroids , but through my research and extensive talking to pro bodybuilders, ergonauts and other scientists I have discovered that such a cycle give the least possible side effects with best quality gains and as little inconvencience as possible (Tren is E3D shots, rest is oral).

Thanks again Bros

Kingofmasters

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    imo tren and winny are two steroids with some of the worst sides, i love tren btw, if you are really concerned with sides and cutting, anavar is the way to go, it's expensive, but other than tren, it's the only steroid that actually burns fat and it doesn't affect your natural test, the cost of the tren and winny would almost equal the anavar and you wouldn't get all the nasty sides of winny and tren

simplyjakked is offline Member
    also with winny your joints are gonna hurt bad unless u add something to lube the joints. just because you are a med student doesnt mean you understand AS! My father is a MD and knows about what i do and he does not know anymore than the experienced bodybuilder about most steroids ...although he is a neurologist.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    tren or anavar ...

Thread Information