Thread: a little help

yayo is offline New Member

a little help

I got this friend at work who said he could hook me up with some juice.... I told him I wanted EQ and Test... so he brings me the stuff and I get home to check it out.... I got one 10ml 200mg/ml of Boldenolone Undecylenate from Golden Triangle... just like this one http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...chmentid=22379 but with Boldenolone Undecylenate written. I have no clue what this is... Is it a test or tren ?. I ran a search on google and on these forums and cant seem to find any info... also checked out the profiles on the web page, and I came up with nothing... anyone?

also, he give me a bottle of Trenbolone Acetate from Pro Performance... anyone heard of Pro Performance?

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bump

bump for Boldenolone Undecylenate

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    its equipoise . or EQ

capinatl is offline Junior Member
    and you will need more than that for a test/eq cycle. A dosage under 400mg wk for under 10 weeks is a waste, IMO.

can you guys give more detail..

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Use the SEARCH button bro and read up on EQ or Equipoise , you will find TONS AND TONS of info about it. What dosages, how often to inject, what it does for you, gains and side effects, and so on. You MUST read about it and educate yourself before you put something in your body that you know NOTHING about. DO SOME REASEARCH!

yayo said he has done a search on the stuff and came up with nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    yayo said he has done a search on the stuff and came up with nothing.
    There is NO WAY, he did a search and came up with NOTHING, absolutely NO WAY POSSIBLE! All you have to do is type in "equipoise " or "EQ" and I GUARANTEE you will find tons of info on it.

razor67 is offline Banned
    Substance: boldenone undecylenate
    Trade Names:
    Boldebal-H 50 mg/ml; Ilium Troy Lab. Australia
    Equipoise (o.c.) 25 mg, 50 mg/ml; Squibb Canada, Mexico, U.S.
    Equipoise 25 mg, 50 mg/ml; Solvay Vet. Canada, Mexico, U.S.
    Ganabol 25 mg, 50 mg/ml; Laboratorios VM. Columbia, Panama, Guatemala, El S
    Pace 25 mg/ml; Jurox Labs Australia
    Sybolin 25 mg/ml; Manufacturer unknown, Australia
    Boldeno'n 200 mg/ml; Ttokkyo Labs
    Vebonol 25 mg/ml; Ciba-Geigy G, CH, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by yayo
    I got this friend at work who said he could hook me up with some juice.... I told him I wanted EQ and Test... so he brings me the stuff and I get home to check it out.... I got one 10ml 200mg/ml of Boldenolone Undecylenate from Golden Triangle... just like this one http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...chmentid=22379 but with Boldenolone Undecylenate written. I have no clue what this is... Is it a test or tren ?. I ran a search on google and on these forums and cant seem to find any info... also checked out the profiles on the web page, and I came up with nothing... anyone?

also, he give me a bottle of Trenbolone Acetate from Pro Performance... anyone heard of Pro Performance?
    bro read it for your self, I dont know what he searched for exactly, im just goin by what he said.

bro read it for your self, I dont know what he searched for exactly, im just goin by what he said.
    Bro, I just typed EQ using the search button and 500 results came up!!!!!!! How can he say that he did a search on it and NOTHING came up?!?!?!

i dunno, that is a good question because I got the same thing. But since I am good friends with yayo i will back him up if you look up closely you will see him ASKING what it is.the whole point of this thread was HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE GOT SO HE CAME AND STARTED THIS THREAD TO ASK WHAT IT WAS. you can't do a search on something if you dont know wht the hell your looking for. hope that helps you understand a bit more.

he wasn't shure if the eq was really eq he said he had never seen the eq before in that bottle he thought he got something else.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i dunno, that is a good question because I got the same thing. But since I am good friends with yayo i will back him up if you look up closely you will see him ASKING what it is.the whole point of this thread was HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE GOT SO HE CAME AND STARTED THIS THREAD TO ASK WHAT IT WAS. you can't do a search on something if you dont know wht the hell your looking for. hope that helps you understand a bit more.
    he could have searched for boldenone . anyways i dont care. that was an easy question.

yeah exactly

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    wassup....its Eq, run some test with it...something like 500 test/week and 400 eq a week. There are a ton of threads that will involve EQ cycle wise. Just take a look to see what works for you best. Haven't heard of that brand, maybe someone else can help ya out on that one...good luck

he told me he was running test at 200 mg a week but he had deca also, I dont know if he is going to run the deca with test and eq or just get more test and run test and eq.

Ur boy is gonna need a lot more than 200mg test a week. Like I said above, a normal first EQ/TEST cycle is something like 500mg test (usually Enan) with 400 EQ, shot twice a week. I'm running that now, and I know some of the other guys here are. Give test/eq a search for more detailed info.....

Bro, I just typed EQ using the search button and 500 results came up!!!!!!! How can he say that he did a search on it and NOTHING came up?!?!?!

Heh, if you read my post you wouldve known that I said that I did not know what Boldenolone was.. I didnt know it was EQ, thats why I was asking....

thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by yayo
    Heh, if you read my post you wouldve known that I said that I did not know what Boldenolone was.. I didnt know it was EQ, thats why I was asking....

thanks for the info.
    Bro, Anadrol Devourer told you what is was, then your friend said "can you guys give more detail"......so obviously yall knew what it was and he was asking for more info about it, if he wants to find out more info about it, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON! You will learn a lot more by reading about it than from people answering a question or two about it. RESEARCH BRO.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 02-11-2004 at 10:08 PM.

yes research exactly thats the reason i am on the site for hours at a time. thank you for stating the obvious

yes research exactly thats the reason i am on the site for hours at a time. thank you for stating the obvious
    Bro, your remarks are signs of your ignorance. You said "can you guys give more details", well we aren't here to give "details" about steroids , that's for YOU to read up on and EDUCATE yourself about them. We are NOT here to tell people what each steroid is used for, that is WHY they have the search button. We will not give you details for such a BASIC steroid as EQ. Once anadrol devourer mentioned to you what it was, you should have ran a search on it and read up on it to know everything you can about it (NOT ask us for more details about it). Then, once you have researched it for a while, you can decide if you want to put together a cycle with it, then we can critique it for you and give you opinions on it. Quit trying to argue with me over something that could have been solved at the beginning by using the SEARCH BUTTON-PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 02-11-2004 at 10:45 PM.

amen getpumped....

Bro, Anadrol Devourer told you what is was, then your friend said "can you guys give more detail"......so obviously yall knew

yall knew? did I ask to give mopre detail.... did I mention at all to give info on EQ...no. I simply asked what was Boldenolone... shortly after I told it was EQ.. now I got meatheads tellin me you shouldve ran a search for EQ....hmm, I didnt know it was EQ... and how bout you run a search on boldenolone... see what you come up with.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    relax bro...
    no one is tryin to be mean fella.
    good luck on your cycle

Substance: boldenone undecylenate
    Trade Names:
    Boldebal-H 50 mg/ml; Ilium Troy Lab. Australia
    Equipoise (o.c.) 25 mg, 50 mg/ml; Squibb Canada, Mexico, U.S.
    Equipoise 25 mg, 50 mg/ml; Solvay Vet. Canada, Mexico, U.S.
    Ganabol 25 mg, 50 mg/ml; Laboratorios VM. Columbia, Panama, Guatemala, El S
    Pace 25 mg/ml; Jurox Labs Australia
    Sybolin 25 mg/ml; Manufacturer unknown, Australia
    Boldeno'n 200 mg/ml; Ttokkyo Labs
    Vebonol 25 mg/ml; Ciba-Geigy G, CH, Australia

boldenone same as boldenolone?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    The beantown chowda heads gettin all fired up, I love it....the boldenone is equipoise or boldabol or ganabol, its all the same.

Beantown chowda cheads is right... heh I PAAKED THE CAA in HAAVAAD YAAD

Thread Information