Thread: Is this right?

Luke7799 is offline New Member

Is this right?

Hi, everyone. I have been a lurker for a while trying to learn more about steroids and weight loss stacks. I am wondering if this is a reasonable for fat loss while maintaining muscle. I am 6'3" 230 about 17% BF. I have only tried steriods once before about a year a half ago, I did a dbol and deca stack. In the past year for various reasons I have not done another stack and while continueing to lift weights I have let my diet go to hell and have acquired a bit of a gut. I have 400 tabs of Thyronorm (Synthoid) 50 mcg/tab, 180 tabs of Androil 40mcgs/tab, and 200 tabs of Clen 40mcgs/tab. I am thinking of taking clen 1 week on 1 week off, taking the synth the last 2 days a week while on clen and then continuing it until I start the clen again. The androil would be taken to keep my muscle mass, as a more of a maintenance of what I have. I realize Androil is not the best but I got it for about 1/2 of normal price which is why I am using it. If anyone has any suggestions as to how the best way to alternate the Clen and Synthoid, and the amount of Androil I should be taking I would really appreciate. By the way this board has been very informative and well done, my appreciations.

any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

bigdog81 is offline Member
    start in the kitchen bro.
    anadrol (if you have read up on your gear) will slap size on fast and keep you pumped for hrs...but....u loose it when you roll off of it.
    if weight loss is what your aiming for, then i would post some stats and history.
    so that we can help you in your cycle..
    you need some test in there to help w/ muscle gains..dense muscle helps the metabolism work more efficient. hit some cardio and get dedicated w/ your diet before tryin to bust out some thyroid medication for weight loss...imo.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog81
    anadrol (if you have read up on your gear) will slap size on fast and keep you pumped for hrs...but....u loose it when you roll off of it.
    if weight loss is what your aiming for, then i would post some stats and history.
    you need some test in there to help w/ muscle gains..dense muscle helps the metabolism work more efficient. hit some cardio and get dedicated w/ your diet before tryin to bust out some thyroid medication for weight loss...imo.
    Androil is different than anadrol. The reasons you posted are why I am not using Anadrol. Some more history, I have been as heavy as 270 and as light as 200 within the past 3 years. The fluctuation was mainly fat and not muscle. My muscle mass has stayed relatively stable, obviously increasing over time. If there is any other info you need i will be glad to answer.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    my bad bro...i need my glasses...lol
    if you are wanting some muscle gains...then i would go.
    wk 1-10 test cyp or en. 250mg (depending on your cycle history)
    wk 1-12 eq.
    pct.etc

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    my bad bro...i need my glasses...lol
    if you are wanting some muscle gains...then i would go.
    wk 1-10 test cyp or en. 250mg (depending on your cycle history)
    wk 1-12 eq.
    pct.etc
    Basic but it works, however you may want to get your diet in check first get your bf down to about 12 first. Starting at 17 you will end up at 20 when your done and have a lot of work cut out for you

Androil is different than anadrol. The reasons you posted are why I am not using Anadrol. Some more history, I have been as heavy as 270 and as light as 200 within the past 3 years. The fluctuation was mainly fat and not muscle. My muscle mass has stayed relatively stable, obviously increasing over time. If there is any other info you need i will be glad to answer.

thanks for the help guys, i don't know why the hell that last post was posted twice.

Thread Information