GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Which would be better ECA Stack or Clen???

Ok this is for you bros who have used both an ECA stack and Clen , but not at the same time (ex: one cycle used ECA stack and another cycle used clen, not in conjuction with each other). I am wondering which would be the more effective along with safer way to go for burning fat and keeping my gains. At first I was thinking about doing clen after my pro/EQ/fina cycle at 2 weeks on/2 weeks off, but I have been reading up on it and some people tend to agree that it isn't one of the "safer" cutting agents. I read that potassium levels could drop to almost zero and you need to be very sure to take taurine with clen. Also, TRE mentioned that it enlarged his heart and he would stay away from it. With that being said, I read that clen is more effective at burning fat, but I might go with an ECA stack instead since I have read that it was is a safer way to go. Any opinions on which one I should use, I mainly want to keep my gains afterwards (hardness and vascularity), but I also don't want to use something that enlarges my heart (possibly) or isn't safe to use. What you bros think, my cycle looks like this:

wks 1-15 test prop 100mgs EOD
    wks 1-12 EQ 400mgs/week
    wks 7-12 fina 75mgs EOD (reason I am not running it to week 15 is bc of PCT)

Safety-1 is offline Junior Member
    man, Ive used both. And in my opinion an ECA wont even come close to doing for you what Clen will. I also didnt have any problems whatsoever with my Clen. It seems pretty safe to me, and body builders use the stuff almost all year long in between cycles so it cant be too bad. Im sure there are people that know a lot more than me as far as medically about Clen. But I know for sure that it was way more effective at burning fat and raising your natural test levels to keep gains.

Safety-1, You didn't notice any bad sides when you took clen ? Did you take potassium pills and taurine because I heard it is a MUST when taking clen? How effective was it in comparison to the ECA stack? Thanks bro.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I get almost zero sides and I do not take potsssium or turine. Just lots of water!!!

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I get almost zero sides and I do not take potsssium or turine. Just lots of water!!!
    So, if I drink plenty of wtaer and take potassium and taurine then I should be ok with the clen going 2weeks on/2 weeks off right?

decadbal is offline Banned
    i havnt heard any of that about clen . and all aas will increase heart size some, id just do two weeks on clen, and then two on eca, then back to clen, switchin them. clen is awesome pct, so id use it for that if you needed and dont have nov

bootydaddy is offline Junior Member
    Clen All The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moush is offline Senior Member
    yea bro I am on my second round of clen and I love it, the energy, the awesome vascularity, and quick weight loss. The only side I get is the shakes.

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    I have recently started to make and take my own ECA stack.....and it is a great great thing!!!!!!!! I have never taken CLEN I am going to get some and do two weeks of ECA and two weeks of CLEN.... I have been told it is the best of both worlds!!!!!!!

Thread Information