Thread: fina cough

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

fina cough

Can someone describe the fina cough to me. I did my first injection of tren enanthate on Sunday Feb 8th. Yesterday I felt a slight tingle/tickle in my throat, tonight it's getting worse. I can't tell if I'm coming down with something or what.

BTW, I'm taking 210mg 2x's a week of tren enanthate.

Doc

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Umm when I get fina cough It is almost like you can taste it in your throught, just the alcohol taste maybe? I dont know, you just know that it is there and you have to cough..I have hits viens before and coughed for ever...So I could be wrong, but when I get it i seem to have always pasted through a vien..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    Umm when I get fina cough It is almost like you can taste it in your throught, just the alcohol taste maybe? I dont know, you just know that it is there and you have to cough..I have hits viens before and coughed for ever...So I could be wrong, but when I get it i seem to have always pasted through a vien..
    I donno research tech testosterone did the same to me, I could taste it but never coughed or hit a vein.

**** doc, right out of one cycle and into another and you had low sex drive issues with the last cycle.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tren cough hits you almost immediately after injecting. It shouldn't be a problem three days later.

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea i got mine right after injections...... sort of like it filled up my lungs and i can taste it! sucks hehe

ok, nope not fina cough.

Yeah NTPAdude, I'm an addict. Well, you know how they say hind site 20/20. You even helped me figure out why I had low sex drive.

Two reasons I came up with:
    1. I didn't want to have sex with the chic I was seeing, plain and simple!
    2. I reacted to test adversely than most, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, others have experienced it too, and not only on first cycle.

Doc

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    It hits as soon as you push the plunger then you cough uncontrollably for 20 minutes. It totally sucks and can get you even when aspirating. It happened to me twice.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I did fina twice (4 weeks) and it made me cough and hack whenever I tried to talk. Passed it off as a winter cold to friends. Took a couple weeks after ceasing fina for the cough to subside. Wasn't really a problem, just annoying, and made talking difficult.
    -Tock

I'm sure no one wanted to hear what you had to say anyway Tock.

Just kidding bro, just kidding.

Well I upped my echinacea to 3 pills in the morning and 3 at night instead of my 2's. Morning vitamin and Nightly vitamin. I may start Vitamin C. NO way am I going to get sick in this cycle!!!

Doc

Thread Information