yahoogroupsemail is offline New Member

Bulk then Cut Cycle Question

Hi... I've been lurking on this board for hours each day for months now. I have one cycle under my belt. Would you please critique this cycle? Feel free to flame away hahaha

W1-3: Dbol 30MG; Test E. 350MG; 3IU HGH; Nolvadex 20MG
    W4-12: Anavar 40MG;Test E. 250MG; 3IU HGH; Nolvadex 20MG
    W13: 1 IU HGH; Clomid 150MG
    W14-16: Clomid 50MG

2000MG Milk Thistle + 1800MG NAC + GNC Liver Protection Formula ED throughout. During week 4 I'll also be taking a diuretic to shed the DBOL water retention.

My goal for this cycle is to gain keepable muscle and bring my bodyfat down to about 5%.

I HAVE FOUR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS (THOUGH YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO FLAME ANYTHING ;-)):
    1) Is it too risky to run 8 weeks of Var. directly after 3 weeks of DBOL (especially considering that HGH could grow benign liver tumors caused by the dbol)?
    2) I know the Test. dosage is low. Do you think I should replace it with something else like Winny or ?
    3) Is this an effective way to first gain a lot of weight and then get shredded?
    4) For future reference, is PCT generally considered time off? I couldn't find this in my searches.

thanks bros
    - Ned

Here are my stats:
    27; 6 feet; 192 pounds; 7.5% bodyfat; just one previous cycle; lifting for about 9 years

monkeyjuice is offline Member

I would run the dbol 4 weeks @ 35mg ed & run the test at the same dosage thru-out ur entire cycle.

I am not sure about hgh, nor have any experience with it, so i will not comment on it.

As for when to start clomid, start it 2 weeks after last inject of Test E. take 300mg the first day, 100mg days 2-10, and 50mg days 11-21. Also run novladex thru-out PCT @ 20mg ed.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice

I would run the dbol 4 weeks @ 35mg ed & run the test at the same dosage thru-out ur entire cycle.

I am not sure about hgh, nor have any experience with it, so i will not comment on it.

As for when to start clomid, start it 2 weeks after last inject of Test E. take 300mg the first day, 100mg days 2-10, and 50mg days 11-21. Also run novladex thru-out PCT @ 20mg ed.
    ---------------
    thanks buddy.... and you think it's safe to run the VAR at that dosage right after the dbol? (I only have 100 tabs of dbol, but I can up it to 30mg daily)

- Ned

Da Bull is offline Banned
    l-dex at .25mgs ed will help keep water retention down.

HGH needs to be run a min of 3 mos to see results.

keep your test doseage the same all the way through.

PCT means post cyle therapy....that's were clomid and Nolv come into play.

If you go:
    wk 1-4 30 mgs ed dbol
    wk 1-12 350mgs wkly test e
    start pct 2 wks after last test shot
    clomid:day 1 300mgs,day 2-11 100mgs ,day 12-21 50 mgs

That's a nice simple second cycle.

Swellin Guest
    Db has laid out a nice cycle for you. If you are concerned about cutting at the end (funny since you asy you are 7.5%bf), just watch your food intake as you get closer to the end. You can also run a clen /ECA stack at the end to lose some extra fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    l-dex at .25mgs ed will help keep water retention down.

HGH needs to be run a min of 3 mos to see results.

keep your test doseage the same all the way through.

PCT means post cyle therapy....that's were clomid and Nolv come into play.

If you go:
    wk 1-4 30 mgs ed dbol
    wk 1-12 350mgs wkly test e
    start pct 2 wks after last test shot
    clomid:day 1 300mgs,day 2-11 100mgs ,day 12-21 50 mgs

That's a nice simple second cycle.
    ------------
    da bull,

I like it. So you think I should save the var for a rainy month? Isn't your proposed cycle more of a bulker than a cutter? I am looking to get cut.

One last thing... I would be running HGH for 12 weeks, which is 3 months. I am really doing this to build new muscle cells while on cycle instead of just expanding those I have, and to increase my energy et cetera.

thanks
    - Ned

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Db has laid out a nice cycle for you. If you are concerned about cutting at the end (funny since you asy you are 7.5%bf), just watch your food intake as you get closer to the end. You can also run a clen/ECA stack at the end to lose some extra fat.
    swellin... what weeks would you put the clen in? during the PCT or the last two weeks of the cycle? I really am 7.5% bf--measured in water--but i have small love handles that kill my V shape, and some fat on my calves.

thanks
    - Ned

Swellin Guest
    While many feel that you will see results after running gh for 3 months, many others feel that it needs to be run up to 6 months to get the most benefit.

Again, why cut if you are 7.5%bf? At 6 ft and under 200, with that kind of bf....cutting wouldn't normally be a consideration.

Swellin Guest
    When to run clen is really specific to the individual. If it were me, I would wait until say....week 10. I would start it then and go 2 on 2 off with ECA out through your pct.

Thread Information