Thread: Cycle

Conrad6787 is offline New Member

Cycle

Hi guys, to start off im 19 5'7 170lb. Body fat around 12 percent.
    this was my 1st cycle
    qv deca300+ip deca 200 weeks 1-10 (500mg total)
    thai dbol weeks 2-7 ( started off with 20 mg moved to 35 per day)
    qv test ethenate 50ml vial batch 007 weeks 9-15 (500 mg)
    clomid 3 weeks after

Here is my situation, I went from 155 to 178 lb during the cycle. 9 weeks being off im 170 lb and I lost some strenght. The 50 ml vial of test was garbage, i though my receptors could be oversaturated no gains from it and I regret taking it. My weight actually was going down while on it, test should not do that. I bought the vial open!!! But it hurted me so I thought it had to be real. Currently im 10 weeks off. Im thinking about starting my next cyle which will be:
    100mg tren eod weeks 1-10
    500 mg qv test ethanate (using a new hopefully good 013 batch) weeks 1-10

Is it safe to start the cycle since I think my test could been fake or just a bad batch so I shouldn't take 15 weeks off?

Also, if i only take 10 weeks off after being on for 15(since test didn't work)
    will I still get good results off my tren + test cycle?
    Im afraid ot not getting any results from it.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Conrad, I dont understand what you are getting at? If you want a good old reliable cycle try this:

wks 1-4 dbol 30mgs ED
    wks 1-11 test e 500mgs/week (NOTE: do not use batch 13 read the thread about it)
    wks 1-10 deca 300mgs/week
    nolva 10mg ED

Wait 2 weeks and start PCT with clomid at 300/100/50 and nolva at 20mg ED until you finish the clomid. You WILL get results from this cycle if you consume enpouh calories and proper PCT will help keep gains.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    umm are you shut down? batch 013 sucks ding, do a search not many good things about it. also that cycle is so messed up, enanthate doesnt even start giving you gains until 4-5 weeks, so basically you ran a deca dbol cycle
    Don't understand whitey.....in the batch 013 bump thread,you guys seemed to all like it........so what's the consensus??Besides a bump.lol......

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    '

i was having faith in it for awhile, then i got 3 bottles of 014 and i think that 013 is dirty or something, most injections is knotted up bad. then switched to 014 and is much better
    Alright.........happy growing then

Conrad6787 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Conrad, I dont understand what you are getting at? If you want a good old reliable cycle try this:

wks 1-4 dbol 30mgs ED
    wks 1-11 test e 500mgs/week (NOTE: do not use batch 13 read the thread about it)
    wks 1-10 deca 300mgs/week
    nolva 10mg ED

Wait 2 weeks and start PCT with clomid at 300/100/50 and nolva at 20mg ED until you finish the clomid. You WILL get results from this cycle if you consume enpouh calories and proper PCT will help keep gains.
    I Know my cycle was not good. What im tryin to see is if I will get gains from test+ fina or if I should take more time off? Remember I actually lost weight on my cycle while on test and lost strenght gains with proper sleep and 6000 calories. Also if i shoot fina now and my test was real, won't that make me not get gains from to fina.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad6787
    I Know my cycle was not good. What im tryin to see is if I will get gains from test+ fina or if I should take more time off? Remember I actually lost weight on my cycle while on test and lost strenght gains with proper sleep and 6000 calories. Also if i shoot fina now and my test was real, won't that make me not get gains from to fina.
    If your recovered from the first cycle,you can get back on.Yes you'll gain from the fina/test presuming it's real.

Thread Information