juicer15 is offline New Member

Tips on Cycle and Anti-estrogen

Ok, this is my first cycle and I want to get ripped but not real big or swollen. This is my cycle plan if you have any suggestions or know anything about taking tamoxifen please respond.
    I have 20cc of Deca 300 QV, 36cc of 100/ml ultragan by Denkall and 3cc of Winstrol 50ml and 25 40mg pills of tamoxifen

Week 1 300 D and 200 U
    Week 2 600 D and 300 U
    Week 3 600 D and 300 U
    Week 4 600 D and 300 U
    Week5 600 D and 300 U
    Week6 600 D and 300 U
    Week 7 900 D and 400 U
    Week8 900 D and 400 U
    Week9 600 D and 300 U
    Week 10 600 D and 300 U
    Week11 600 D and 300 U
    Week12 300 D and 200 U and 150 ml Winstrol in 3 shots

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    woooh bud are you saying that you will be pyramiding up to 900 mg a week of deca on your first cycle??? thats outrageous! first there is no need to pyramid and second do not go over 400 mg/wk of deca fo first cycle if you do it at all. second the test should be constant as well no pyramid. 100 eod would probably be about right for your first cycle. also 3 shots of winny will do nothing for you. you need to wait and do some more research bro!!!

Sorken is offline Member
    Yepp.. your cycle is strange.. kdog said the most !

RJM03 is offline Senior Member

Arrow

1. You have no test in your cycle.....very bad
    2. Pyramiding is a bad move, blood levels should be consistent for growth\
    3. EQ should be run at 400mg a week for 12 weeks minimum, you dont have enough
    4. This is your first cycle, you shoud run test only at 500mg, and then in future cycles add another compound.
    5. Taking deca w/o test, especially at the dosge your talking about will cause serious sexual dysfunction for you for months after your cycle.
    6. In terms of tamoxifen anti-e, none of the compounds you have right now aromatize into estrogen, you take that during PCT and 10 mg ED optional throughout cycle with test, also you need clomid to start natural test production up again. Very important
    7. 3cc of winstrol is nothing, it has to be injected 50 mg ED for on average 5 weeks, so you would need 35 CC.
    8. Most importantly you should put all that stuff aside and do some reserach before you just start shooting stuff in your body, I mean come on, seriously.

moush is offline Senior Member
    TEST, TEST, TEST.....the basis for every cycle! Dont pyramid keep the dosages the same throughout so that blood levels stay even. RJM hit most of it very well........

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    8. Most importantly you should put all that stuff aside and do some reserach before you just start shooting stuff in your body, I mean come on, seriously.
    Yeah bro. I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but that is a horrible cycle. Also, if you are just looking to cut and not gain a lot of mass, you don't even need steroids . The help you get from steroids for cutting is only slight. If you want to cut, you have to rely on diet and cardio. If you decide to do a cycle anyway, read and much as you can and get informed on all the aspects of use. Good luck.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    d***** sorken I was gonna use that pic in my avatar! oh well back to lookin. For some reason I thought that he had prop in his cycle. I have never seen ultragan and I just assumed it was prop. still learnin I guess!

Thread Information