gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.

***I NEED HGH HELP PLEASE***

Allright I have taken more HGH than most people have taken gear but there is still one thing that gets me! People report that when they take it there joints feel better! I don't get this... at first it seemed to help a bit! After a while my wrists started to hurt and also my joint crackle... for instance when I walk my ankles crack everytime I step or when I turn around I here alot of cracking noises! Also in my wrists everytime I move one of them up and down it pops!

I don't get it if GH helps everyone's joints so much why do mine always feel worse on it! For those of you that don't know I stay on GH year round most of the time and I just started it again and just started having peoblems again! My shoulder is hurting again too where I injured it!

The only thing I could think is that maybe the added friction in the joints from the bone growth from the GH! I have done some high dosages and have done 1000's of iu's of it! I thin it might be time for me to call it quits with the GH!
    Last edited by gearedup; 01-19-2002 at 04:22 PM.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    PM me bro

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I haven't heard any reports of ppl saying it helped their joints, only the pain, like you mentioned.

as for the popping and crackling, my ankles and knees do that ALL the time and I have never touched gh..............yet.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    I am only taking 5iu's right now and it hurts so bad to type! Thsi sucks I think maybe I have taken to much!

I hear alot of people say its good for the joints... never understood because it always makes mine feel like shit!

Maybe I will try some Deca with the HGH! I am just surprised at how much the wrists hurt at only 5iu's usually they are fine at this dosage!
    Last edited by gearedup; 01-19-2002 at 08:20 PM.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    Deca is the only thing that has actually been proven to diminish joint pain.

good luck. =)

BigPoppaV

Thread Information