xandar is offline New Member

Question First time user.

Ok. Here is my question. Im a complete virgin in anabolic use. I am 5'8" 176 pounds at about 11%. Im kinda high in body fat because Im trying to put on some strength and some mass gains. I have been working out for one year. I feel my symetry is good and my mind set is in full focus on the work at hand. I would like to gain about 5-8 pounds of lean muscle. Im not interested in being a giant. More the mr. fitness route. I have done some research and I have decided on Deca Durabolin and primabolon stack. A 6 or 8 week cycle. Im not quite sure. I was gunna take Deca (100mg) every 4 days and Primobolin (100 mg) every 3-4 days. First I would like to know if this a nice clean stack with minimal side effect, that will help me accomplish my goal. My biggest problem is I have really high anxiety and am prescribed xanax for it. So I dont want anything that will speed me up like ephedrinewould . You know that upper high. I definatley dont want the upper high. Am I safe with this stack. Would you guys recomend it for what Im looking to do. Thanks for any responses.
    Last edited by xandar; 09-11-2001 at 04:02 AM.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Alright bump you deca up to 400mg per week your good with the prim go 100mg eod and either winnie 100mg at ed or equip at 600mg per week

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO you haven't reached you genetic limits and therefore could gain an extra 5-8LBS of lean weight without AAS.

1 year is not a long enough base.

This will no doubt not diswade you but think about it, what have you achieved in the last 12 months, is your diet, training and supplementation programme as good as it could be? AS you have a small goal save AAS for when you really need them.

AAS can increase b/p and can in some individuals increase anciety, especially the young.

BA

thanks one question.

Excuse my ignorance but what does winnie mean. And what do the terms ED and EOD stand for. Im sorry. Like I said Im new. Completely. Thanks for your suggestions.

ED Every day
    EOD Every other Day

Winnie = Winstrol

Which I think indicates you need to do some more research.

BA

ed = every day
    eodm = every other day
    winnie = winstrol

Thanks

Big Al

You may be hitting the nail on the head. I am still seeeing results at this point. I was a college athlete in school. Soccer player. I am now 25. I do appreciate all your advice. i really want to stay away from roids that would cause up risings in anxiety. To bother you with one more question. What are some of the ones I could use that have a lower effect on anxiety. And just ot let you know Im n no hurry to jump the gun. So I will definatley take your advice into consideration. Like I said Im not into the mass monster mind set. So that lets me take it a bit slower.

Your on your way noone is telling you not to use AS just get as much info as you can to make your first cycle be as good as it can be

Good that your open minded, as PA said no one is say don't do it, but IMO it not required at this time, to meet your present goals.

IMO a good 2 year foundation is required, I personnally waited 8, and got to the point I could grow naturally any more at a rate which was satisfing.

Kava Kava and/or Calms have been shown to be a natual remedy for anxiety. Go to your local health food store and they should be able to recommend other natural herbal products aswell.

Be Safe

BA

Thread Information